Trip to work

Ouch ! Poor fellow .....
sad.gif

Did your friend have much motorcycle experience?

At least he came back looking better than the bike.

Oh and a reminder of speed and sand dont mix. I cant justify riding out here, have to leave the bike home in the states. All the bikes get ruined out here, from the constant sand blasting.

Crash.jpg

ya, it could of been worse for sure but he's alright. He knows he screwed up and should of took it more slowly until he had some more time on the beast....I really did not want him to go with those guys cause I had a feel'in they were going to go out and get him carried away with the pack....but, he was the one who twisted the throttle and paid the price....Its all fixable just hard to look at when its so new Thanks everyone!

that does suck....but not as bad as the ones who just bought a new one, pulled out of the dealership and layed it down leaving the lot because they didnt know about the slippery preservatives on the new tires...that has to be the suckiest
sad.gif

I knew a guy who bought a brand new Sprint ST and rolled it out to a trailer to take it home, when he stopped to lower the gate to the trailer he forgot to put the kickstand down and dropped it on its side. Not he brightest moment.

I hate to see that, man ... glad he's OK (physically, at least). Anyway, I'm all pumped for some great shots ... and then I gotta see that ...
sad.gif

Back