TRE.    Timing Retard Eliminator

Storman Norman

Registered
Just installed this TRE very easy to do and only 50 bucks too
Awesome power difference!
hope other people get it.
Does any one know why the company didn't do this from the start!!!
your canadian friend
storman normannormtracy@sympatico.ca

Suzuki Injection <table style=filter:xray>Timing Retard Eliminator</table>. TRE- instant performance gains by simply fitting one of these.
THE T.R.E. UNIT CANCELS OUT AND GETS RID OF ALL THAT SNATCHY ON - OFF THROTTLE RESPONSE.
THE POWER IS DELIVERED SMOOTHLY AND IS MUCH MORE USABLE, ESPECIALLY UNDER 4500RPM, (i.e. YOU CAN GET ON THE THROTTLE QUICKER AND THERE'S MORE OF IT TOO.)
ON THE 1000 & 1300 IT ALSO SHUTS OFF THE HIGH SPEED LIMITER AND LETS THE BIKE RUN AS FAST AS THE ENGINE HAS POWER FOR.
AS SOON AS YOU FIT THIS UNIT AND BEFORE YOU RIDE OFF GIVE THE BIKE A COUPLE OF REV'S AND YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE THROTTLE RESPONSE.
BUT BE WARNED!! THIS PRODUCT WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, SO TAKE TIME TO GET USED TO YOUR ADDED DRIVEABILITY OF THE MOTORCYCLE.
No tickover issues on any of the bikes as this model electronically switches to a different mode while in neutral gear.
This unit installs in under 10 minutes.
below is my bike

What's a TRE?
rock.gif

Is this a joke??  
rock.gif

Power boost huh?  Is that like KIT in Knight Rider?  
rock.gif

Sorry dude, but just about everyone here knows what the TRE does...
And its long time standing joke around here.    
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123425442 -->

rock.gif

I'm not gonna say a thing,nope ,nothing,nothing at all, not one thing, wild horses could not drag a statement from me.........

uh... let me make your bike run really rich,... then it would put around like a fukin VESPA.

glad you like the ease of riding now.

and since the TRE actually slows you down, now you know the truth.

Back