Trailer

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Well I think tommorrow I am going to pull the trigger and purchase a Haulmark 6x12 Enclosed trailer to haul my BUSA. I am getting a good deal on this trailer, It's a 2008 Haulmark 6x12 Load Runner Deluxe with single axle, Black of course. I am getting it for $2,500 out the door with all taxes included in the price with a 3 Year Warranty.

5b5f_1.jpg

Very nice! Good choice in a Haulmark. For those looking at a Kendan here is proof that for the same money you can go enclosed.

bump.gif

r8

Where are you getting that one from, Bob? I'll have to come take a look when you get it.

That will work well for you Bob. What we can do is configure it to haul one busa in the middle, and also set it up to haul two side by side. I'll fabricate some anchors that we can flush mount in the floor, and you can move the Baxley chocks where you want them in a few min. Here is a couple of shots how the anchors look. I used the same anchors to mount my stands too.

post_6_50136_CIMG2991__Small_.jpg

cool.gif
Very nice Bob......And thanks again for the calipers...I will have them installed and brakes bled this weekend....

nice now all you need is a couple of Baxley Sport Chocks and some tie down points.
beerchug.gif

HPIM0730__Small_.JPG

Sounds like a good deal. I'm sure Deluxe means it has electric brakes and emergency brakes. Mine is the same size but is V-nose and came with the mounts already installed.
I know you will enjoy it.

Back