Toy Run, Wichita Ks!

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Thought I'd try and post some pic's up! These were some of my favorite bikes at the event........

Toyride1.jpg

Now some pic's of a life long friend and his father-n-law! Had a blast riding with you guys this weekend....
Terry in the orange and Joe on his right..

Toyride6.jpg

The first busa pictured had wood grained lettering! Can't really see it in this picture however. Thought that was very original...

Second Busa was obviously a turbo....
Talked with the owner who said the bike has been running 8.20's in the qtr. Can't seem to get her to hook up......
smile.gif

I don't anything about the last Busa..... All Busa's pictured belong to members of a local club "Phat Azz Bikes".......

Wish I would have known about it. It's just a short ride from Okla. City. Maybe next year?
Mad`

pipes2.jpg

Thanks alot man, I called my buddy on Friday and said we have to go.

Well, wife ended up having to work and I missed it yet again........

Thanks for the pics bug. Wish I would have known about the run, some of us Kansas City org. boys would have come down.

Forgot all about the toy run til we were in Cassdoy and notice nobody there ;-(.

A couple friends and co-workers where there they said they heard they stop actually counting bikes at 3000.

<!--EDIT|Yort
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131432832 -->

Yes, we need to represent the Org at next years event....... I'm setting a reminder for myself and I'll try and get it posted up in time for everyone to plan on attending.

Nice pics. I lived in Wichita back in the late 80s and remember when it was about 300-500 bikes. Amazing how much it's grown!

Back