And a few more...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

And a pic of my daughter, Arriyahnna, with her first ice cream cone...gotta love it, will be nice to have on a slide show for her sweet 16
smile.gif

Link Removed

nice and warm looking there.
tell me about the tsukigi exhaust, do you like it ? and does she sound ?

Thanks guys...yeah Arriyahnna is a 7month old heartbreaker! She gets ANYTHING she wants, well, at least whenever she points her teary lil eyes at me she does...her mom is more resistant though!

Pusher, I love this exhaust. It is exactly what I was looking for, really mild at idle and cruise, but twist the wrist and she becomes a monster. Not overwhelming for the rider, but my wingman has a CBR1000RR w/ and Akro Evo Race I installed, and he says my note is loud when I pass him....topping 180+. Our friends agree, the Tsukigi is awesome. Mine is the Spec I, and I believe now they are all Spec II's, but dont hold me to that. Install was a snap, everything fit great. I bought this used off another member here, not sure how long they had it, but other than a small dent, it looks like brand new. I can try and get a good audio / video clip if you like?

Charlie

charlie when you get time the video audio clip would work for me. thanks for the info.

Heavybusa, thanks. Since I havent done any new pics in a while, and I know you'll ask for them it was a good time to do it. Now I need to update my photo collection.

Pusher, no problem. I should have it by this w/e, if not then definately Sat. Will try to get a couple ride bys and fly bys as well. Might as well since I only get to hear the slightest movement of wind as it rushes past the full tuck and things get quiet!

Great pics and amazing child! You have me thinking..... Hmmm. I haven't done any new pics in awhile either.... might have to take some in the next few days.

Very nice pics of your bike, and your little girl is a real cutie!
Its cold here and my busa is in dire need of a major cleaning.I'm just north of Toronto,Ont. Canada,wish i had a large heated shop to wash my bike!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the compliments everyone, on the Busa and my daughter. Her mom smiled reading the comments.

Back