Today I fell on my 08 busa

That sucks, I almost lost it the first week I had her. I was pulling out of a street and hit some oil (or something) and the ass came right around, and I did the oh $hit and pulled a mussel in my chest because I pulled so hard to keep her from getting out of control:poke:

Live and learn:thumbsup::thumbsup:

On the other hand I'm going to have to ride around with the nick name scratchy because right know money is a issue being the economy is so messed up.

Insurance?

Just a kick-stand fold is around $2600.00 in damage. I suspect yours is a little worse.

I know something about hitting slipperly stuff and sliding on the side. :laugh: Oh yea, broken bones too (but nothing like Keith - hope he heals ok).

Sorry to hear about it...

That's just something you will have to get use to. I don't care how carefull you are, you can't prevent all accidents.

Hate to hear that brother. I was a crash test dummy a month ago and still not at a100%. Good luck on getting your baby back togeather.

Sorry to hear your bike got messed up Shean. Did you have pasenger? Is your bike lowered? I have been over lots of bumps on my Gen 1 but never scraped bottom.

no I didn't hav e a passenger. Thank god my wife wasn't on. She is lowered 2 inches in the back. But fortunately shes back toghetor now got the new stator cover yesterday put it on feild it with oil and she sounds better than ever.:thumbsup:

Back