Tobin seat pics Gen 2

Not an 08,

I just wanted to post a pic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BIKE 080.jpg

I put a Tobin on my 06 LE, really made a big difference. Sit lower and don't slide from front to back. Get a Tobin ....great seat and fast turn around.
Cheers

i want one too, but i'm afraid if i sit lower i may not be comfortable due to kinda long legs. those sure look nice though.

I was concerned with the angle of the drivers seat at the back portion. The gen 2 seems to be higher at the back and I tend to slide towards the tank. The Tobin looks like a possible solution.
I have yet to hear a bad report about Tobin. :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I want to get one, but I dont want to be 3 weeks with out riding..... you guys didn't or bought a second seat?

The embroidery looks really sharp but usually fades pretty fast if it is bright or really dark.. something to think about for guys that park out side in the sun..

I was concerned with the angle of the drivers seat at the back portion. The gen 2 seems to be higher at the back and I tend to slide towards the tank. The Tobin looks like a possible solution.
I have yet to hear a bad report about Tobin. :thumbsup:

I got the same problem!

Keep sliding forward and the boys don't like that at all ???

My wife ordered me a seat from Lee at New Image, on March 2nd, and I recieved the seat today March 12th (Fast Turn Around) 2293 Sycamore Road
York, PA 17408 Phone# (717) 495-9934 . Lee is a great guy and has great customer service and called me when he recieved my seat and shipped it out my seat to me. :thumbsup:

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0317.jpg

DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

Back