To upgrade or not??

Anyone on here have longterm storage space near Toronto for a Hayabusa? ;)

Can't pull the trigger unless I have somewhere to keep it until I can get across the country. Stupid huge country. :confused:

Well if you want to I can store it over the winter in the race trailer. Fully enclosed. It can keep either my Speed Triple or ZRX company. I do have a storage unit but another person goes in and out of there so I do not think that would be best. She is very careful But things happen as they say
I have never measured it but I think it should fit. I can make sure if you need me too. How long is a Gen 1 Busa?
Best of all If you change your mind I already have it and possession is 9/10th s of the law lol

Dave M out of curiosity How much are you asking for the 05

Anyone on here have longterm storage space near Toronto for a Hayabusa? ;)

Can't pull the trigger unless I have somewhere to keep it until I can get across the country. Stupid huge country. :confused:
Dave how long would you need to store it ? Reason is I am an hour NE of Toronto and may be able to help you guys ???? I also work near the airport so pending any flight details I can save you an uber charge....

Dave how long would you need to store it ? Reason is I am an hour NE of Toronto and may be able to help you guys ???? I also work near the airport so pending any flight details I can save you an uber charge....

That's the thing, I don't know how long. Could be a month, could be a year.

The sticking point is that my wife and I are discussing moving back to Ontario from BC and if we do, the Busa would stay out there and wait for me. Covid has destroyed the job market though so we can't do anything until the dust settles.

Shipping/riding it out here would be unwise if I'd just have to ship it back.... so many variables! Really need to nail down where I'll be in the near future.

I do appreciate the offers though guys!

I'm Paul in Springfield va Sold this bike to another Paul In Springfield MO.

8E5CF1A2-2106-4A3D-A750-50C3FBBF3AB4.jpeg

So after a bit of great communication with @hayabuser, he now owns (again) the 2005 hayabusa which will be delivered on Saturday to Ottawa, and the (new to me) 2012 will be dropped off here on Thursday. I’m glad this happened and it’s great to see the 05 go on a long journey and get back to Dave again. When mine gets dropped off Thursday I’ll have about 10 seconds to snap a pic of them together before I get his loaded up. Now I need some advice on a new exhaust for the 12, slip ons? Full exhaust? with Dyno and Power Commander and tune? I know Scott Cartier at Hindle, and keep things local when I can, so Hindle is likely where I’ll go.

Back