To texans and new mexicans!!!!

I'll have to arrange it on a Saturday when I get home. Not too much longer here now. How good are these guys?

Very good. They have a great reputation around town. If you come out here, I'll set you up with some people who are very tight with the owner and I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll be very very well taken care of.

I would like to take this opportunity to give you some advice.....take Wag up on his grill'n offer:thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

Still a very fond memory of mine....great folks.

Thanks man!

Who are you again? ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist! :laugh:)

--Wag--

Very good. They have a great reputation around town. If you come out here, I'll set you up with some people who are very tight with the owner and I have no doubt whatsoever that you'll be very very well taken care of.

Thanks man!

Who are you again? ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist! :laugh:)

--Wag--

Then its settled. When I get back I'll install everything on my bike and head up to Alb. Wag, what should I bring?

Then its settled. When I get back I'll install everything on my bike and head up to Alb. Wag, what should I bring?

Bring an appetite. :D

Also, call PJ's before you come out, set an appointment and let them know exactly what you have and what you want when you leave there.

If you plan on staying for a couple of days, bring a couple changes of clothes is all.

When do you think this all might happen?

--Wag--

Most likely mid August. I should be able to set up an appointment as soon as I get home so there's no surprises. You know how much they charge roughly for a pull and tune?

Most likely mid August. I should be able to set up an appointment as soon as I get home so there's no surprises. You know how much they charge roughly for a pull and tune?

I don't know. You'll have to talk to them.

--Wag--

I have been Google-ing the hell out of this and emailing till my fingers were sore. WHERE IS A DYNO AT NEAR CLOVIS, NM?? I've emailed EVERYWHERE I COULD FIND!

I'm putting A LOT of money into parts for my bike and want it dyno tuned when I get home. Most of the people I've emailed only do Harley's (why?), V-Twins, quads, or cars. REALLY?!?!?! NO DYNO FOR MY BIKE?!?!

Its frustrating so if you have info for me PLEASE share!

Thank you ahead of time..... and uhh..... Keep ya jeans up and the rubber side down!

have you visited JC yet? I'm in El Paso and would be willing to roll out with you - I would like to have my busa tuned - send me a pm

Cliff piper at piper performance is in boyd tx real nice guy and has tons of experience thats who i use

Back