Title transfer out of Georgia

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Looks like Im buying myself a new bike next weekend in Georgia. The more clever of members may figure out whos bike it is:whistle:

The question is, does Georgia require a notory to release the title? NY does not require it but if the state where the bike is coming from does, NY cant retitle without the notory stamp. I found this out the hard way buying my first bike from PA years ago. I spent the last hour going through phone menus and being on hold at with Georgia motor vehicles and now Im angry.:banghead:

Thanks for the help and the Rooster is officially back to bother you all once again!!

You just come back when you need something, huh? I see how it is...

Maybe you can sway us with a photoshop or something....

:watching:

Glad you're back. What happened to "Stolen"?

My barber has wanted that bike for years. Every time I went in for a cut he'd ask to buy it. I finally decided that if I could track down a Gen2 for a good price I'd upgrade. Speaking of which its really your fault Charlie, you let me ride yours a few Bash's ago and I loved it. So thanks for making me spend money. :lol:

He's very busy this time of year and it's raining which always hoses up the dial-up , so be patient. It's hard carrying the laptop up the telephone pole :poke:

Back