Titanium bolt fastener list help

You got to be prepared to hunt around a bit bigboy , there are however fastener companies such as Probolt and Racebolt.uk that enable a fastener list for an individual bike such as Busa . You can then go to drop down menu , pick titanium fasteners only from list for example , and see what they got . Then , for other pieces , like suspension long bolts , engine long bolts , you can now be lucky enough to score kits from speed shops , like Schnitz Racing , DME , Brocks ... I am not sure who or what is stocked , but try them out .
The details that those shops wont have is things like the kickstand pivot bolt for example , whereas ebay has , sometimes interseting things can be scored there , but you got to sort through for gems like that .
But , if you want the lightest , best fasteners , you got to look at companies like Beta Titanium for there hollow suspension bolts and wheel / pivot axles , and Racebolt.UK special reduced head race hex selection as examples .
A good investment will be a vernier caliper tool (with metric readout ) , a thread gauge from probolt is also excellent , then you can measure a bolt and its thread in metric , and check out any bolt you want to replace easily .
Putting the project build together is about researching parts , and hunting for what is available , and some paitence can help as well .

You got to be prepared to hunt around a bit bigboy , there are however fastener companies such as Probolt and Racebolt.uk that enable a fastener list for an individual bike such as Busa . You can then go to drop down menu , pick titanium fasteners only from list for example , and see what they got . Then , for other pieces , like suspension long bolts , engine long bolts , you can now be lucky enough to score kits from speed shops , like Schnitz Racing , DME , Brocks ... I am not sure who or what is stocked , but try them out .
The details that those shops wont have is things like the kickstand pivot bolt for example , whereas ebay has , sometimes interseting things can be scored there , but you got to sort through for gems like that .
But , if you want the lightest , best fasteners , you got to look at companies like Beta Titanium for there hollow suspension bolts and wheel / pivot axles , and Racebolt.UK special reduced head race hex selection as examples .
A good investment will be a vernier caliper tool (with metric readout ) , a thread gauge from probolt is also excellent , then you can measure a bolt and its thread in metric , and check out any bolt you want to replace easily .
Putting the project build together is about researching parts , and hunting for what is available , and some paitence can help as well .
Thanks I been on race bolt and I have just about every kit in my cart still sifting through the site making sure I have everything. So I gotta make a checklist soon

Back