Timonium Bike Show

Lycan says I should park at Hi Tops. so that's where it will be (with my alarm on for any of you that get's a bright idea)

Props to you guys who are riding to the show. Windy and cold out there. I had to miss the show to pick up this beauty this morning.

d5105da6.jpg

Damn it was CROWDED! Lycan couldn't even get into the parking lot. I would have like to take more pictures but there were just too many people crammed into that place so I concentrated on the Busa's.:laugh: Here we have Kayabusa, Sportcustoms71, sorry can't remember his name, dozerdriver, dozerswife, Lycan, and me at Ky's display. Nice freakin bike dude!

Timonium Bike Show 013.JPG

Like I said, there were tons of bikes, many Harley baggers which was not what I was accustomed to seeing before, Boss Hoss 3 wheelers, a couple of hursts, no Tron Bike though.

Timonium Bike Show 014.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 015.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 016.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 017.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 018.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 019.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 021.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 020.JPG

Timonium Bike Show 022.JPG

Glad some of us members were able to meet in person...I think a ride would be even better. My daughter wasn't liking the standing around and talking..:whistle: Maybe she needs a busa in the near future...:laugh:

Glad some of us members were able to meet in person...I think a ride would be even better. My daughter wasn't liking the standing around and talking..:whistle: Maybe she needs a busa in the near future...:laugh:
Good to meet you too Dozer, we definatley are going to have to get together in the summer.

Thanks for sharing. How were the vendors?
Lots of leather, t-shirts, and patches. Some helmets, not much more. I was hoping to find a tank bag and a RAM mount for my GPS, no such luck. If I wanted leather saddlebags with extra fringe, I would have been in heaven.

Thanks for sharing. How were the vendors?

It is mostly geared towards the Harley crowd with some sportbike vendors here and there. It is still something to do for half of the day... there are some hot chics floating around too ( sportbike chics lol ).

I went today myself...thought it sucked!! Way too many people in there for me. Lot of nice bikes but that place was packed!

Man it was great meeting you guys! I'm most deff down for a ride, when ever you huys are ready holler! Yes the place was'nt really geared for sport bikes but i got a chance to show off my toy and meet lots of cool people. OMG whats up with people not watching there kids at this place! A few parents for lack of a better word, almost treated me to a new paint job. :rulez:

Man it was great meeting you guys! I'm most deff down for a ride, when ever you huys are ready holler! Yes the place was'nt really geared for sport bikes but i got a chance to show off my toy and meet lots of cool people. OMG whats up with people not watching there kids at this place! A few parents for lack of a better word, almost treated me to a new paint job. :rulez:
I hear that! Over in the HD Dealers area, it looked like an outdoor playground. Kids climbing all over everything. I don't understand why they let them, they sure as hell aint gonna buy anything.

it was nice to meet all of yall. yeah, we def have to go ride sometime. it was cold as heck too lol. anytime yall want to hit it up just let me know.

The Jackson bike won peoples choice. She really worked for it too. Everone that walked by she asked them to vote for her, so im happy for her. I won 3rd. I really wish they had a daily rider class. Not really fair to take points off for things like dirt under fender and visable greese on your chain if u ride the damm thing. :rulez: but i do it cause i like to mingle with the people and show of my daily rider.

Back