time to order paint!

dragonbusa

Registered
Got the tail install done, Every things primered in and ready to paint. These are some drawings of paint schemes im thinking on and a few shots in primer, witch one do you like? colors are toxic pearl green, metalic purple and tangerin orange.

paint job 001.jpg

paint job 002.jpg

paint job 003.jpg

primer 001.jpg

primer 004.jpg

primer 005.jpg

I like the third picture generally - more like a street bike. However if you are going to have a lot of decals and sponsor stuff on the bodywork then the first version might be better.

my 2 cents.

I like the 2nd one the best but it's all about what you like. I like the orange but feel it's too busy in the 1st option with 3 colors.

with that gold i think you should go black it would be so much faster... but thats just my .02.... i really like that gold

with that gold.......??? i think those other colors will clash...:whistle: i would think about other colors if you're going to keep the gold...:thumbsup:

I like the 3rd one....:thumbsup:

Side Note: if you flip that wheelie bar setup around and bolt it up where its angled up... That would make one hellava luggage rack for the touring guys....:laugh:

Green over purple, the Orange is too much. And I have part ownership of the bike so you have to listen to me :laugh:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I like 2 and 3. it depends on how the green and purple go together. You might want to think about doing the top part of the fender in purple. On either 2 or 3.

Back