Time for some .gif/.jpg fun. (keep it clean...ish)

Pretty sure everyone has one of these guys in their group, somewhere, if you don't know who it is? It's probably you. :whistle: I laugh when I see this, I dunno why, I suppose it's likely OK to laugh given the nature of the accident and the gear he is wearing he likely recovered, so I suppose it's not too evil of me, but I just cannot help chuckling over and over...

windowsmashmotorcycleuqpp1.gif

Last edited:
Pretty sure everyone has one of these guys in their group, somewhere, if you don't know who it is? It's probably you. :whistle: I laugh when I see this, I dunno why, I suppose it's likely OK to laugh given the nature of the accident and the gear he is wearing he likely recovered, so I suppose it's not too evil of me, but I just cannot help chuckling over and over...

Ouch!

He's like a ninja or something....:rofl:

He's like a ninja or something....:rofl:

Yeah, it's just one of those head scratchers. It's hard to figure out just how he got to that launch point. Doesn't seem like he's got enough closing speed to pull off that kinda Ninja move.

Still though I'm betting injuries were painful though not all that serious, tail gates aren't all that tough, wide expanses of sheet metal tend to be pretty soft...ish.

And lets put it all in perspective... Feel important? You're Not, Feel significant you aren't...

perspectivestarsus4.gif

MMM, McDonalds, and Fun with Science. Yeah the big classroom POOF is supposed to happen. Science is fun.

Going_to_McDonalds.gif

nitrogenbj3br0.gif

What I feel is...wait for it...star struck. :whistle:

OHHHH!!!! Badum bum!

It's just stunning to realize that our solar system is much like an atom compared to the large things in the Universe. Our Planet Earth, barely rates an electron...

Last edited:
So does being awake for more than 32 hours.

Dude that's awesome... I'm on 23hrs right now myself! Though I know I'm hurting less than you. Hope you get to feeling better soon bro. FWIW, Redbull really is good stuff.

Back