Time away from riding

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
A couple of years ago I sold my 08 Busa due to issues with my back and nerve damage in both hands and pretty much thought that my riding days were over . Fast forward a year after that I chose to buy a 2012 Harley Street Glide thinking that I might be able to get back on 2 wheels . Body wasn't doing a lot better but I gave it a try . That was a mistake buying the Harley due to a lot of mechanical issues and it being in the shop more than It was getting rode . Lucky for me I bought it from a real good dealership in Missouri and after hassling with them , They bought it back under the " Lemon Law " . So it's been about a little over a year now and I got the bug again . I think I found the bike that suits my needs and after riding it I was sold so I bought it today ( BOTS ) . It is a good balance between Sport & Touring which I hope I can do more of this year . Anyway here it is !! 2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 in the Fastest Color :laugh:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice choice! I think you'll really like it. Glad you're able to get back on two wheels again. :thumbsup:

Very popular ride with so many here :thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear you're back on two!!! Enjoy it! Very nice :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

glad you found something that hopefully will work for you...looking forward to riding together soon :beerchug:

That I a beauty. I hear they are very comfortable, fun to ride, and trouble free. Never had a chance to ride one myself. You will have to tell us your impressions/comparisons having owned a Gen 2 Busa.

Suppose to be a very good ride and I don't think you gave up much if any performance, but I'm sure you know that :whistle:

That I a beauty. I hear they are very comfortable, fun to ride, and trouble free. Never had a chance to ride one myself. You will have to tell us your impressions/comparisons having owned a Gen 2 Busa.

I will let yah know in Eureka Springs :thumbsup:

Back