TIGERS ARE IN...

bacharles

Korrup~shun!!
Donating Member
Registered
Albeit for me to try and diss any football team, I simply won't.  But I just love my LSU TIGERS and I think that they will hand OU a pretty decent ass-whoopin'.  I'm a huge fan of college football, and I basically like to watch the games, with really no preference for an outcome.  I'm usually rooting for the underdog anyway.  But I can honestly say that I really hate Ohio State and Florida.  Never liked OSU because they are hyped entirely too much and with Florida...uh well...let's just say that I don't hate them nearly as much since Steve Spurrier left.  I just felt that he was the most arrogant S.O.B. ever to walk on a football field.  Although he is a great offensive mind (at least in college anyway  
down.gif
), he's proven he only belongs with a college team.  Will almost bet that Spurrier will be coaching the Nebraska Cornhuskers next season.  Any takers???

GEAUX TIGERS...GEAUX TIGERS...

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070830599 -->

I have to honestly say that the Sugar Bowl should be featured this way though:

<marquee><table style=filter:shadow(color=BLACK)><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LSU TIGERS VS USC TROJANS</span></table></marquee>

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070830839 -->

WHAT !!!!! They have been comparing OU to a Pro team all year, the sports casters and the media have been talking about how OU was probably the best team ever in college football. You loose one game and you are out of the national championship game, give me a break.

cap

Yes Capt Lose one game and your out! I think that it is shitty that USC isn't playing for the national championship! They are number 1 in both polls. BCS Sucks!! College football needs a playoff system so it is decided on the field. OU doesn't rate this shot. They got blown out not just beat, not too mention their Heisman candidate QB was on the bench by the end of the game. It was not the loss that got me but the margin of victory and the way it was done.

Well Mark if thats the case OU won 8 of their games this year by 50 points. When the commentators brag on Jason White and his stats that impesses me because everyone hates OU. I agree that USC had a great season and I really thought it would be OU vs USC but LSU has just kept on fighting back.

By the way hows your kid riding going along, he doin stunts yet

Capt I really don't hate OU I do however hate Nebraska!!! With a busa purple passion!!!!! Not sure who to pull for in this championship game but I think it could be a great one if OU can mentally leave the KS game behind them.
His riding is going well. We are hoping to enter the next race series early next year. I might be forking out for a new bike though:( We will have to see.

Capt I really don't hate OU I do however hate Nebraska!!!  With a busa purple passion!!!!!  Not sure who to pull for in this championship game but I think it could be a great one if OU can mentally leave the KS game behind them.
His riding is going well.  We are hoping to enter the next race series early next year.  I might be forking out for a new bike though:(   We will have to see.
Hey Marc,

Were you just trying to kill two birds with one stone or are you
all_coholic.gif
right now? Either way, I thought it was kinda funny at first, but then I got to thinkin': Man, what the hell is Marc thinkin' 'bout?

Brian

Like all busa riders you guys just aren't that quick! It was two birds bro!
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Back