Tiger Racing looking for Test Riders

I would be honored to help out!
50 mile commute round trip 5-6 days a week!

IMG_1455.jpg

I think it would look great with the RCC full exhaust too! Def have to powder coat it black to match. Would this be anytime soon? I am going to the Busa Stampede the first week of Aug?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307752326.405204.jpg

It would be great to run one of them.

dave 3257.jpg

Tiger Racing is looking for a few Gen2 riders to try out our new underbelly wings.
We recently made a few changes to accomodate any kind of pipe and would like to have a few .org members give them a try.

Let's say 4 lucky riders.

Post a picture of your Gen2 bike and I'll choose 4 bikes to try them.

They are yours to keep and show off. Once you receive them, post pics of the fit and looks of them. Give us some honest opinions. There's nothing better to get advice on a products form and fit than to have you actually try them out.

Guy

So have you decided??:poke:

Sportcustoms71
GsxrBots
cheferman65
r1d3on3

I'd love to give you all one, but I only need 4 of you. Thanks so much for the pic's, your bikes look great.

If the .org members mentioned above would email me (Not IM) your name, shipping address and phone to:
TigerRacing@Bex.net

I'll get your underbelly wings out to you right away. Once you mount them, take pics and post them and tell me and the board what you think of them. I've made several revisions to accomodate different pipe configurations and I think we have a winner.

Thanks again,

Guy

Might not be the "prettiest"..... but it is a true road warrior that will put any of your products to the *extreme* test..... :beerchug:

Northern Nevada outback....

Cal2008.jpg

Mount Shasta, California....

Shasta2.jpg

Death Valley - Furnace Creek

DV_8AM1024.jpg

edit: Well, damnation, I see I am too late... :(

Bots cheated and being from Florida I demand a recount! :tantrum:

:laugh:

Congrats guys and as Guy said PICS PICS AND MORE PICS.
I did read somewhere that in order to process this gift a credit card number must be given and a small handling fee of $299 must be processed :whistle:

gsxrbots, resend your address. I erased from my phone and it erased from my mail server...damn, i hate when that happens. Sportscustom71 I got yours, just need your phone #.

Back