Ti-Force Pipe

Thanks Frank,you guys have some beautiful bikes. How long to polish the frame? Did you polish the wheels or are they aftermarket? I live in Kentucky, are you guys in Indiana? If so where? I like the pipe. Looking for info on the net, youre pics are the only ones Ive seen.

My Busa is the best stretched bike I've ever rode. Very comfortable!. The GenMar risers make it that much better also.

I haven't seen that body work your talking about?
If you ever find anything on it let Me know cause I'm just about ready to ripp all the stock stuff out from underneath so I can gain more suspenion travel.(it's a hp thing you know)

My Busa looks totally different from what you seen is these pics though. I replaced the stock decals with some wild chrome & neon purple grafics from tapeworks and replaced a lot of hardware with purple(bolts, nuts, pegs, bar ends ect ect)

I'm also still working with the Zero Gravity screens and I haven't decided which will be the final one.( Glen at ZG has been great to work with!)

As soon as I get a little closer to where I want to be with it I'll take some new pics.....

Thanks for the comments!

Jack I live between Frankfort and Louisville. Are you close by? Franks bike is bad huh? I wonder if he had the motor out when he polished the frame?

Frank, Bike looks good. Handle OK stretched that far? Have you seen any of the bodywork thats stretched? Can not remember where I saw it, but someone was selling the rear section with 3" added. Still looked stock and would be great for a 3 over arm on a sleeper! Of course with your arm, the bus would look like a limo with that much body. Jack

Back