Thunder Valley Raceway

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
I got to hang out with Professor, the Captain and their lovely wives last night at Thunder Valley. I'll let the Professor post up the results. Here are some pictures. I got there just before sun down, and the camera isn't very good in the dark.

The org at the track

101_3210.JPG

you can't see all of the subtile airbrush detail in the pic. Which is a good thing since I wouldn't be able to post it up here
bowdown.gif

101_3213.JPG

Thanks for posting the pictures. I’m glad you were able to take a break from work to make it up to watch. I made I made to the finals in Street E/T and redlighted under the pressure. In Pro E/T 2nd round I cut a light against my opponent .008 against his .030. My bike short shifted into 5th just before the end (have to figure why) and I ran a 10.19 on my 10.14 dial. He ran a 9.517 on a 9.51 to take the win.

Over all a good night. I made some ground on the points leader in Street E/T and lost a bit in Pro E/T.

Quite a few org member there and some excitement about the gathering long with the PMRA finals in October.

(BusaWhipped @ Aug. 26 2007,09:04) you can't see all of the subtile airbrush detail in the pic.  Which is a good thing since I wouldn't be able to post it up here  
bowdown.gif
man that is one sweet ride
beerchug.gif
love the paint
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Dennis it was awesome to see you there... I will share with everyone what I thought when you came walking up... Dennis gets out of his car, comes over to me and sticks his hand out and I was thinking what are you doing here... It's a weird feeling to have folks that you see all over the country in your area.... Was really great to see him there......

Its refreshing to get to see some of you guys every month... a cleansing time I guess you could say... I guess there are about 10 org guys there on a regular basis and I'm honored that you let me play in your fun.....

CAp

Have Busa, will travel
biggrin.gif
Well this time have Hunday rental car will travel
laugh.gif
Is always good to be able to meet up with my org brothers. Thanks to the Professor for putting up with.... I mean putting me up for the night and showing me around OK today.

Good times.. You'll get 'em next time Rick, Busa is still looking sweet.. Hope to see you all at the finals..
super.gif

I went .010 red against my opponent that went .516 green. It ruined my day!! The really bad part was that I went 10.36 on my 10.35 dial. It's just tough watching your opponent ride off for THREE seconds! Alas, I was the duck of the day. Next month it's on!!! Good job Rick and thanks to Cap for the dogs!!

Back