Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thunder Beach

(ajsmithtx @ May 09 2007,05:02)
(spikedoutbusa @ May 08 2007,20:37) nice pic.... did you take any of the bike bash?

I don't have any pictures of the bash, all I have is a cell phone camera, and picture quality is not that great.
I don't have any pictures of the bash, all I have is a cell phone camera, and picture quality is not that great.
Ok next time take a cam..... I wanted to ride over to that but it was the wifes birthday......

Sweet
smile.gif

(spikedoutbusa @ May 09 2007,09:34)
(ajsmithtx @ May 09 2007,05:02)
(spikedoutbusa @ May 08 2007,20:37) nice pic.... did you take any of the bike bash?

Ok next time take a cam..... I wanted to ride over to that but it was the wifes birthday......
Cool.

The Fall Thunder Beach Rally is 27-30 Sept 2007.
smile.gif

Top Bottom