Throttlemeister throttle lock

bigjohn141

Donating Member
Registered
thinking of buying a Throttlemeister thrttle lock for those long trips. any opinions on these??

I put one on my Busa last year. It looks great and it works fine. I am a little older than most Busa riders, and after about 45 minutes my hand goes to sleep. So I use it a lot.

I have one and it is killer for long rides.... just amazing... just set the cruise and away you go.
cool.gif

Got it on mine too. Great to give that right hand a rest.The down side on mine is that it seems to let off on the throttle so you have to reset it once in awhile. I may need to reshim it. Its a good mod though wouldn't be without it.

mine is just the opposite.

I set it and the bike has enough torque to gain speed going downhill or on really flat ground and it keeps gaining speed.

i usually have to reset it everytime 10 mi or so. View attachment 562813

thanks guys, just ordered one. high $$ but i think its going to be worth it. i got the new polish standard model $140 delivered. i cant for it to get here so i can hit the road and try it out.

I got the extra heavy model. It got rid of some nasty vibration and works really well. Just don't set it on cruise while you are near traffic or when you are on a group ride--too dangerous. I just use it for a few moments to shake out my right hand.

One of the best mods i have ever done to my ride I installed the heavey model also and would not change it for the world.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I have no idea about those throtle locks... but i need to say something nevertheless to keep my posts going
tounge.gif

I've got this one also... As said a hundred times above, your going to love it! Install is a breeze. You might have to trim a little off the throttle side (white plastic sleeve). As these have a tiny lip on them that must be removed. Other than that its a straight forward install.....
smile.gif

BigJohn....I have it on Bessie, and I love it for the long rides. Its been on there long enough that I reach over with my pinky and roll it on or off. I argree with the post above....just don't use it in traffic!

You're gonna love it!

Back