Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

this is what hillbillies do with busa's !

hick is a derogatory term. It refers to somebody as not very intelligent. I just see two guys who did something they wanted to do and are out having fun with the thing they put the time and effort into constructing. Is it the best thing to have on the dirt? Probably not, but theres nothing wrong with trying something different.

cool.gif

There are plenty of people on this board who have a hard time changing their oil and cleaning their chain.... These "Hick's" built something most people could not even imagine, much less even think of building... Sand drags at Pismo Beach anyone
rock.gif
It would tear some ass up.. !!!!!

Think outside the box.....
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

2 wheels up front as well could be great for added stability...then you could really do some damage!!

**** hot...looks like fun...i would recomend a bit more stability up front though

i was by no means talkin down on ther creation .
but i lived in arkansaw for 5 years ...... i know a couple of hillbillies when i see em ! i think its a cool idea if your a rich redneck , but a waste of a good running busa.
everyone els im sure will have there own opinions .

,Justin

but i lived in arkansaw for 5 years ......  i know a couple of hillbillies when i see em !   i think its a cool idea if your a rich redneck , but a waste of a good running busa.  

,Justin
Its not really a waste its doing what they built it to do.. they had an idea and made it work so i suppose that the guy who inveted motorcycles,planes,trucks,cars and any other thing we use on a daily basis were hicks too

Was pretty creative, I probably could not come up with it. Looks fun to me.

Here...

Last edited by a moderator:
but i lived in arkansaw for 5 years ......  i know a couple of hillbillies when i see em !   i think its a cool idea if your a rich redneck , but a waste of a good running busa.  

,Justin
Its not really a waste its doing what they built it to do.. they had an idea and made it work so i suppose that the guy who inveted motorcycles,planes,trucks,cars and any other thing we use on a daily basis were hicks too
with a response like that and being from NC, you might be a redneck

,Justin
with a response like that and being from NC, you might be a redneck
Not from North Carolina there bud im in the Marine Corps and stationed here good job though
clap.gif

At the end, the videographer says it best, and sums it up completely...

"yeoch".

Poor 'busa.

Top Bottom