This is really Scary

I think one of them is in this pic :whistle:

kardashian.jpg

uhhhm, who won the Civil war?

I think it was the Shia and we helped them by capturing the Sunni leader Saddam Hussein. Nothing has ever been peaceful since then and the war will never end as the Sunni's want it back and except for Iran, they are the majority.:laugh:

On a more serious note, we need to really look at our education system. I work with a lot of young Engineers and what they learn, they learn on the job. Don't know where things went wrong in college, where in my days education was totally career orientated. I often work with food scientists as well.

The latest was a young food scientist with a masters degree. Told him I had 300 gallons of Tomato paste in tank A at a sugar content of 26% and I have 160 gallons in tank B with a sugar content of 12%. I need 55 gallons at a sugar content of 18% and asked him to mix in an empty tank by pumping in the right amounts. Could not do it. Then I did the math for him, which is grade 9 algebra where I was educated. He looked at the calculation and said: "How do I know this is correct and it will work?" :banghead:

I dont know algebra and I'd never use it in the real world.

Back