this is OUR pholosophy to live by

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
is this number near any of the bro's....i'd like to order this tee-shirt . But I'm skeptical .

phone number is : 1-877-809-1659 .

It's part of the "Slower Traffic Keep Right Campaign" .

656886_F_store.jpg

877 is a toll free prefix. I don't think you can tell where the number is from by the phone number.

Send them a picture and tell em you will come after em if it don't show up.
eek2.gif

I saw that same phrase on a sticker on a guy's windshield the other day. The cool thing was that it was written as a reverse mirror image, so that when you looked in your rear-view mirrors, you could read it normally. Cracked me up.

I saw that same phrase on a sticker on a guy's windshield the other day.  The cool thing was that it was written as a reverse mirror image, so that when you looked in your rear-view mirrors, you could read it normally.  Cracked me up.
Now THERE'S an idea!!

I saw that same phrase on a sticker on a guy's windshield the other day.  The cool thing was that it was written as a reverse mirror image, so that when you looked in your rear-view mirrors, you could read it normally.  Cracked me up.
ya,,,they've been ariund for a while ...there r neat..

877 is a toll free prefix.  I don't think you can tell where the number is from by the phone number.

Send them a picture and tell em you will come after em if it don't show up.  
eek2.gif
thx fer the intel Big W . I guess I'll just take a chance .

Or maybe make my own .

O ya....can I send you an' yer bro's picture . 2 guys,13 + feet of height .

I'M SORRY BUT.........

it should be this way, soz they CAN read it when they ARE too slow in front of you!

TEESHIRT.jpg

looked up yer number.
CafePress.com has facilities in San Leandro and Hayward, CA.
last line was off of their web site.
oh yeah, fyi if you have a number but need the address almost all can be had by going to google.com and just typing in the number and hitting search. will almost always give you name (individual or company) and address. will even give you a mapquest map to the address and lat and long coordinates. pretty scary huh.

looked up yer number.  
CafePress.com has facilities in San Leandro and Hayward, CA.
last line was off of their web site.
oh yeah, fyi if you have a number but need the address almost all can be had by going to google.com and just typing in the number and hitting search.  will almost always give you name (individual or company) and address.  will even give you a mapquest map to the address and lat and long coordinates.  pretty scary huh.
atta boy Lumpy....see....I knew somebody was the son of a private investigator .

is this number near any of the bro's....i'd like to order this tee-shirt .   But I'm skeptical .

phone number is : 1-877-809-1659 .

It's part of the "Slower Traffic Keep Right Campaign" .
RSD.....any decent shirt shop will whip that up fer ya in no time fer about $20-$25
ya sure....make me feel more dubm...I mean dumb
Not tryin to make ya feel dubm dude......just tryin to help out.

yup. lemme know if ya get srewed on the shirt deal. got some buddies out that way. could probably extract at least $20 worth of broken windows, etc. hell they'd do it just fer grins
wow.gif

Back