This is downright embarasskin!

I'm don't follow nascar so not sure who ole #17 is/was, but I don't know about anyone else but sure would rather see this on the pole than ANY of the others. Hell, if there were more like her driving it might be worth watching and getting dizzy from going round and round and round.:rofl:

danica-patrick-4.jpg

I'm don't follow nascar so not sure who ole #17 is/was, but I don't know about anyone else but sure would rather see this on the pole than ANY of the others. Hell, if there were more like her driving it might be worth watching and getting dizzy from going round and round and round.:rofl:

I roll the same way :laugh:

But I have to give you an avatar fail, go back, go back. I've so enjoyed your post over the past year or so :poke:

I'm sorry but I am NOT a Danica Patrick fan at all. I've seen too many of her temper tantrums.

Name a nascar driver that doesn't throw temper tantrums.:laugh:

Heck, just for kicks I hit google and look it threw out 1.8 million in less than 1/2 second.:laugh:

About 1,800,000 results (0.42 seconds)
Search Results
nascar temper tantrums FastestChrome Refinements [x]

AT LEAST she's a lil girl throwing a fit, and you know what?

SHE still took the pole from all of them at Daytona . :rofl: Guess they better quit whining and man up.

Its all setup by Nascar, They are trying to get more women involved which equals more money.
NASCAR is getting like WWF wrestling. I lost interest in it....

I can garuntee you she wont win the Daytona 500.

Hopefully this will take all the cam time off Dale JR.

Hold on I'm still trying to calm down cuz rollin20 said he doesn't know who #17 was!

2404.original.jpg

Does this help?
DWPrint.jpg

Hold on I'm still trying to calm down cuz rollin20 said he doesn't know who #17 was!

Ok, calm your redneck jets.:laugh: Gimme the name I'm ok, just don't go throwing #'s. :laugh: I still have an unused ticket from DW's last race somewhere here. Think I can trade it in on for a race race with Danica in it? :rofl:

dam, that girl needs ah chesse burger and some fries:laugh:

Back