This dude is a freak!

GNBRETT

Registered
I cant even watch this. this dude is just on another level.

ascent of Alex Honnold - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to enjoy climbing easy stuff 20 years and 70 pounds ago :lol: what he does is insane and will never be done by more than a handful of people :bowdown:

I got on a roof of a tv station once when my friend and I were thinking of buying it. But I had to ninja my way up, Assassin's Creed my way around, and Ezio myself down. That guy has SKILLZ AND BALLZ! Good on him! That's pretty damn amazing!

Yeah just seeing him on the face of that wall so high up is crazy!!! Talk about composure and no room for error.......... much respect to him:bowdown:

I saw this and another piece a few years back on him. He is one dedicated athlete that is probably gifted in ways others aren't.

He's the real deal. Doesn't want to do anything else except this and he doesn't care if he isn't getting rich from it.

Also without thread jacking. Until recently I never appreciated Bruce Lee and his true skills. All those martial arts movies all seemed like a show they put on. Brice Lee was amazing in his skills/talents.

That's a guy that can bury emotion deep deep deep inside... Whistling on the way up.. I would be screaming..

Back