This Dang oRg!!!

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
First off I would like to say that this is the best, most informative, friendliest, place on the net.
I never seem to have a problem, or need something, and even prayers that you guys don't jump in and try to help.
i have never seen a group of people (especially people that don't even know me) try to help out and even offer kind words when needed. I guess that is why this site is ALWAYS growing. Seems now a days people are just looking out for themselves....EXCEPT on the .oRg. That really means a lot.
Fundraisers for the unfortunate, PM's just to check on folks, and even phone calls to make sure you are okay. That is just something that almost seems forgotten in today's society EXCEPT for the .oRg.
You folks never cease to amaze me with your kindness, and I hope one day to be able to help others out as much as you have helped me.
I really am honored to be a member of this site!!

Thank you so much everyone!!
Brian

Where's the 100% agree button? :thumbsup: :bowdown: to the .Org Even with Sam's hookers, BA's :cheerleader: and Scar's :moon: mileage ho its a great big family I'm glad to be a part of

So thanks for always being a :welcome: escape from life and work.

More like a family.

Glad to be part of it with you, Brian. :beerchug:

Hayabusa.oRg = Good Karma Central :laugh:

Back