thinking of selling

You're crazy. I started out with sportbikes and thought I wanted a cruiser for comfort and cruisin....bought a Honda VTX 1300 hated the way it looked, lowered it, raked it, fat tire kit chromed out. Thing looked badass.......then and only then after 16G I realized "this thing is more uncomfortable then a fruggin sportbike....so I sold it for half what I put into it and bought a BUSA. I'll never NEVER go back. Just put your Busa back to stock and put heli bars on it. Then you have comfort and twisties. Seriously I hope you take that to heart
beerchug.gif

(superbusaman @ Jul. 14 2007,20:15)
(captainraymond @ Jul. 14 2007,20:09) Nice bike.  I'd start at more than 7500 and you can let them talk you down a bit.  Then they get a deal and you get your money.  Did you check the papers and look at pricing?  So, r u just wanting a change or what?
just a change, my brother has a busa so i guess if i get the need for speed i can take his out, lol.  ya iam thinking of asking more then 7500, or turn it back to stock and have a bunch of parts for sale for you guys
tounge.gif
.........theres a dealer around here that moves bikes pretty good, so might see what they will give me for a trade-in stock, then sell parts, unless someone buys it the way it is. been looking at the 109 on the website, look good but i have to go sit on one first
Yeah we just sent him an email and told him that you were selling the Busa and he said that you are now banned from the family and you are no longer in the circle of trust.

I'm in the same frame of mind as you, as much as I love 'mynewbusa" it's up for sale right now. I'm looking at the `07 M109 Limited Blue/White. I just can't ride the Busa in an intelligent manner. Always looking over my shoulder. That no way to try and enjoy a Sunday ride.

_07_M109.jpg

I want a 109r too ,,bad ,,but I will not sell my busa for it ,I will just have two bikes if I get one  
super.gif

100_0169.jpg

(ezlife @ Jul. 20 2007,14:01)
(heavybusa @ Jul. 12 2007,20:27)
suzuki-m109-791601.jpg
I couldn't agree more. Tons of power still, very stylish, comfortable on those weekend trips. The m109.
damn you for teasing me with the pic of the bike that i want, i wanted the blue and white, but they sold it, i guess the LE are hard to come by

That's a really nice Busa you're going to be letting go, but if you want a VTwin, go with the M109  
super.gif
  Its an incredible cruiser.  I've ridden cruisers all my life to getting my first sports bike (07 Busa) two weeks ago, but kept the 109  
beerchug.gif
 Its the fastest VTwin in production  
bowdown.gif
.  Someone suggested a Big Dog....I owned one before getting my M109, a Mastiff...a piece of junk IMO...if you get one, may as well buy a couple of extra starters while you're at the dealer.  Someone else mentioned a V Rod, forget it....I spank them all the time with my 109.  Also, someone said braking problems with cruisers - not with the 109, same front braking system as the Busa (Zuki knows a good thing when they got one).  And if you want to mod the 109, there is lots of aftermarket stuff now available.  If you want to hear more of what 109 riders are saying about their bikes visit:

http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php

109Rear.jpg

109Slant.jpg

Either way, man - I'm not sure that I could ever give us a Busa now that I've got the fever  
super.gif

super.gif

You have a nice looking bike but right now it's a buyers market (it's always a buyers market for used Japanese sport-bikes) for a used busa. I don't think $7.5 is an outrageous amount to ask for your bike buy it might take awhile for the right buyer to come around. Good luck! I really like the M109 but I'm not in the market for a cruiser yet.

(superbusaman @ Jul. 22 2007,17:50)
(ezlife @ Jul. 20 2007,14:01)
(heavybusa @ Jul. 12 2007,20:27)
suzuki-m109-791601.jpg
I couldn't agree more. Tons of power still, very stylish, comfortable on those weekend trips. The m109.
damn you for teasing me with the pic of the bike that i want, i wanted the blue and white, but they sold it, i guess the LE are hard to come by
There's one here in Valdosta, Ga @ the Suzuki place. Tell Marshall that Chris Merritt sent you!!!!!!!!!!! Here's the link:

http://www.suzukiofvaldosta.com/

Back