Thinkin about sprayin in 06

BusaReds

Registered
I am debating on a Hp upgrade for the track this winter. I am debating between the cam upgrade and a dry NOS system. Trying to see what options I have and what system to go with if I am tryin to stay under $600 range which is where the Brock cam swapp is gonna put me.

With the NOS set up how are u activating the NOS while making the pass down the 1/4.

Between riding the bike and hitting the airshifter button, I dont want to have to hit the starter button to activate the NOS

How can I set this up.....

I want a system that activates in 2nd gear and wide open Throttle. What do I need?
rock.gif
??

I have the current Brock set up and have been 9.30's at 148 and I weigh about mid 180's unsuited. I am only try to spray a small, safe dry shot to get me into the 9.10's or 9.0's.
Not gonna be greedy with it just wanna run some numbers and then unarm the system and ride right on down the road.

the btc moto-electronics box would do exactly what you want,there are dip switch's on the box to allow you to pick what gear you want to spray in,just arm it and at w.o.t. fuel and n2o are activated,no fat maps off the bottle,and plenty of fuel for a couple of .026 jets

Where can I purchase this set up here in the states???
Did a search and all I found was a company in the UK.....
And how does this system work with the power commander?

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136827541 -->

check with AJ performance. YOu can purchase the dry kit from him and also his control box. I think best bang for the buck.

Activates nitrous system by reading throttle position angle on factory TPS.

Preferred over the micro switch set-up that requires difficult mounting under throttle pedal or throttle linkage on some applications. $65.00
Also i have NOS kits that are the fastest in the World Tiger Racing Guy Caputo and the prices will be out this week, Also A&J is not around any more and if you like the BTC-Moto dry system i can get that also.

tpsact.jpeg

Back