THINKER Strikes Again

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
The new November issue of MotorCyclist has a big ICON spread from the new ICON catalog. I appear wearing the DAytona Jacket. They even get a little of my bike, The Peacemaker, in the shot.

The following isn't the exact shot they used, but it is very close. Check it out.

DaytonaJacket_sm.JPG

Greg - good shoot! GEar and scooter look great, they could've picked a better model though....:p
How'd you break into the Biz anyway?

All kinds of exposure you got workin' there, Greg! Congrats.

The new November issue of MotorCyclist has a big ICON spread from the new ICON catalog. I appear wearing the DAytona Jacket. They even get a little of my bike, The Peacemaker, in the shot.

The following isn't the exact shot they used, but it is very close. Check it out.
I'm offended with that pics...

...guess why

....because the silver/blue is not the fastest color
laugh.gif

well done
super.gif

Greg, I kind of missed the original posting of your ads (too many pain killers!)...

But, I wanted to say CONGRATS and you look great...
cool.gif

Greg - good shoot!  GEar and scooter look great, they could've picked a better model though....:p
How'd you break into the Biz anyway?
Man, i'm not in the bus. It started with a rider from a local club who works for a Portland newspaper. He used me for the cover of an issue of the Portland Mercury. The ICON people saw it and sought me out. It is kinda snow balling from there. My last 2 companies also used me for brochures. I am starting to think that I have a look or something. I have a friend who models for Nike.....gonna ask him what I should do next.

I could really use another income stream right about now.

I'm offended with that pics...

...guess why

....because the silver/blue is not the fastest color  
laugh.gif

well done  
super.gif
Very funny! Plus it is a documented fact that Blue/Silver is the <marquee>F-A-S-T-E-S-T C-O-L-O-R</marquee>

Why else would Suzuki make a Blue/Silver every single year as if they have no imagination? I will tell you why. They gotta keep making the king of speed!

...now ya need to put an h.org sticker in there for a shameless plug!
tounge.gif

Damn, man, that's excellent.

You should have contacted all of us here in PNW so we could get in on that action too. Every page, ORG riders! Busa everywhere!
wink.gif

Back