Think your security chain is good?

ResidentEvil

Registered
- Various Sold Secure and Thatcham chains chopped.[/url]

Keep an EYE on your bike !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use cables and IED on my bike. The IED is small enough to take a leg off and blown ear drums. I guess I will see the thief in court after they make an insurance claim.

I use cables and IED on my bike. The IED is small enough to take a leg off and blown ear drums. I guess I will see the thief in court after they make an insurance claim.

:lol: an IED? Please explain that to us in more specifics. Im curious...

:lol: an IED? Please explain that to us in more specifics. Im curious...

Improvised explosive device....? That's the only meaning I know for that acronym.

It's funny cause I was literally looking for a vid like this on youtube right before you posted. I usea 3/4" hardened brinks cable and will have the roadlok installed soon. I really want too see how the big cables hold up.

Mine has two GPS divices. You wont stop a thief from taking it, trust me im a Repo guy but at least i may be able to find it. I really hate to leave my bike at shows overnight but o well.

Those no cut chains that are to hard to cut with bolt cutters and a hack saw won't scratch,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, have no fear a three pound hammer and a marlin spike and the toughest of locks nor the strongest of chains have a chance. I can snap the chain or the lock as fast as you can unlock the chain.

Cable? No contest! A cable cutter you can pack in your pocket and the old 3 pound hamer and the cable is history.

If I want your bike, you cannot keep me from taking it if you leave it unattended! That's life!

Cables, locks, alarms, keeps an honest man honest but is only an annoyance to a thief.

Loss prevention = make your stuff harder to steal then the next guys.

That being said there are not too many Hayabusas around here and if they put their greedy sights on your bike they will find a way.

I think if they need to come up with a electric chain :rofl: Next time someone tries stealing your bike youll find them either on the ground next to it or still getting shocked cause they cant let go of the bolt cutters. :whistle::beerchug:

My best security is insurance... If someone steals it, I get a new one. What can I say?

I think if they need to come up with a electric chain :rofl: Next time someone tries stealing your bike youll find them either on the ground next to it or still getting shocked cause they cant let go of the bolt cutters. :whistle::beerchug:

or electric leads in the grips and the weight on the seat as the ground connect :rofl: they would be smoking:rofl:

Back