Think Your Job Is Boring..

Notice they're ALL in their Teens or EARLY 20's :;): .

Why, because after a few years, they DIE FROM BORDOM :rofl:

I have to admit, they got some fast and skilled hands, one of them was even looking at the camera while still making the box and putting the cards in.:laugh:

This is why more jobs are moving there. Those people are just happy to have a job. If that plant was here, there would be a card makers union that would say they could only make 2 boxes an hour, blah blah blah.

quicker, better, faster, cheaper. :thumbsup:

Maybe, but then these people wouldn't have a job. Maybe, just Maybe, their Government thinks about THEIR Jobs first :whistle:

I've seen it all over the World. This attitude the US has that, Wait, those people shouldn't work for that amount of $$$$$$ :rulez: . NOoooooooooooo, so they get laid off and receive NO Money to survive on.
Really STUPID AND ARROGANT OF US. I guess we feel it's better to have nothing to eat, than work for whatever :banghead:

I wonder how many of those decks have 49-51 or so cards in them ??? they weren't counting anything just packing, Chinese QC at it's finest!

I wonder how many of those decks have 49-51 or so cards in them ??? they weren't counting anything just packing, Chinese QC at it's finest!

I bet almost every deck has 52 cards + the instructions and jokers. If you watch, they go Joker to Joker for a full deck.

Pretty easy to spot a "QC" problem...

Anyone that's ever worked in a factory knows what that's like.

Pulled a handle (3-side by side) on a drill press one summer during college for 8 hrs a day. It was horrible.

Back