Thieves and greed

mr8ball

Registered
A few day ago I was at the pool room talking to a friend of mine. He tells me his house was broke into and the thieves took his safe along with a few other things. In his safe he has 20K in antique guns and around 30 K in old coins and things. He puts a reward of 20 K leading to the arrest and conviction of who ever took it. Today I see him and he was telling me they caught 4 of them and still looking for 3 more. Someone called to clam he has info and is willing to help. He leads authorities to where the guns were buried and tells them he has heard other things were pawned in a near by pawn shop. I am sure by now you have guessed the one that called was one of the thieves that was involved. I guess he wanted to make sure he got his cut before anyone else :laugh: IDIOT My friend told me he was going to keep raising the reward until someone was caught. I guess greed won that deal. I am just glad they caught the guys :cheerleader: and hope the put them under the jail.

cutting of their hands would be too easy.. shove feces infected bamboo skewers under eash finger nail and have their genitelia be eaten off by fire ands and their feet be smashed by a sledge hammer until it's flat.

Glad they caught the guys. How big was the safe? Was it a big and heavy safe, or one of those flimsy types?
He said it was one of the big Remington ones. They broke in on Sat and then came back with a big hand truck Sunday and got the safe. I guess they didn't get enough the first trip. This guy is in his late 70's and dates a lot of 24 & 25 year old woman and I am sure before its all over one of them is going to be involved in it. His wife passed about 5 years and he is loaded with money but story is he pays most of them just to hang out with him. I was told he offered one a million dollars if she stayed with him until he died. I guess he is just lonely. Seems like justice is on his side now anyway.

That makes sense since it seems like they had a lot of time.

Let him know that I will hangout with him for only $500,000:laugh: and I'll guard his stuff from them nasty woman.

Back