Theyza a racin' at Daytona! boogity boogity boogity!

I just think Kyle Bush is just a spoiled lil Ahole! Ever since he smashed a hand made and painted Gibson guitar that was specially built for a race here in Nashville. It just shows how self centered and non appreciative he is.
Total disrespect IMO..
I could see if it was just some mass production guitar but this one had many hours of an individual taking pride in building it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will watch NASCAR when they learn to make right turns and race in the rain.:rolleyes:

Was it his guitar ??? If it was his, he has the right to do whatever he wants with the guitar whether it was smashing it or sticking it up his tail pipe to tune it with his tonsils :laugh:

Was it his guitar ??? If it was his, he has the right to do whatever he wants with the guitar whether it was smashing it or sticking it up his tail pipe to tune it with his tonsils :laugh:

So does that mean if someone gives me an American flag which represents this country I can destroy it cause its mine?

It was a trophy which most honor and place in there trophy room. It wasnt like the guitar was made by a machine in mass production. Its just as a matter of respect, either you have it or you dont.
It was a trophy that represented Music City of Nashville, TN.

If the 500 is anything like the Shootout there will not be any cars on the track at the end.

They need to go back to the old school style of driving again if they can remember how. They can't push each other around the track anymore like they could with the last generation of cars.

I agree with Lankee. I watched video and read comments and was kinda on his side with the 'I smashed it like a rocker would' until I saw this...

After seeing that I think he's a cocky disrespectful Ahole.
That guitar was basically the trophy for winning the race. Has he ever smashed a trophy like that just to share pieces of it? No! He shouldn't have smashed that trophy.

Back