There's a new study out...

"honey, if you want this marriage to work, you need to make me a sandwich or go to the gym" :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

and we wonder why so many eating dissorders occur in women... this "perfect" mentality of coperations and society...hurts so many lives its mental abuse in my mind

and we wonder why so many eating dissorders occur in women... this "perfect" mentality of coperations and society...hurts so many lives its mental abuse in my mind

Agreed, but it's important to note that they said this...
However, Meltzer said women don’t have to fit into size-zero clothes to have a happy marriage. They just have to be thinner than their husbands.

Who's going to be the first to talk to their wife/girlfriend about their weight, report back if still alive.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm sure happier with a thinner wife. :laugh: Really, which group would you marry from ? :rofl::rofl:
Grant it some guys like the big girls :whistle: Just not what I want to have to chicken fight with in the pool. :beerchug:

fat_women.jpg

4831f169bcf1a396615320.jpg

Who's going to be the first to talk to their wife/girlfriend about their weight, report back if still alive.

Just remember there is a difference between talking about & criticizing. I believe in talking out the problems. If something bothers you about your spouse and you never say anything and hold it in because you think it's gonna cause a fight or hurt feelings all that will do is fester into a bigger problem later on. No matter how little or pointless it may seem.

Don't know about you guys, but I can't stand seeing rib cages on a woman. Its sick to me. I'm by no means into what most call "big girls" but I can't stand a too skinny woman..
Reminds me of starving cattle...

This look is not okay for our dogs, but for some reason, it is for our women.. :banghead:

ar-conviction-01.jpg

Do you know what the differance is between a wife and a girlfriend ??

About 50lbs

Lynne and me are both overweight and we do talk about it. It's keeping up the diets which are hard. But it's of our own doing so we can't complain. Man it's easy to put on but a sod to get off.

Don't know about you guys, but I can't stand seeing rib cages on a woman. Its sick to me. I'm by no means into what most call "big girls" but I can't stand a too skinny woman..
Reminds me of starving cattle...

This look is not okay for our dogs, but for some reason, it is for our women.. :banghead:

ar-conviction-01.jpg

That is almost identical to the shape my Doberman was in when we rescued her from the pound. She has since gained all the weight back with the help of weekend steak dinners and is nearing 80 lbs of pure fun and love. Damn shame how some people treat other living things.

Back