There are so many, what do i get??

armybusa

Registered
i need to know what one is the best for the money. i dont want to spend 200 bucks if there is a good one for 50. help me out on where to find it and how much.

wow.gif
What's a TRE ?

don`t buy a tre. get a tree it will bare more fruit.:laugh:

jc modifies th gps , gear position sensor , to fool the bke that when you shift to 6th it still thinks it in 5th therefor eliminating your top speed limiter ! un like a tre that tells the computer that 5,5,5,5,5,5,5 for the 20 dollar tre or the 200 dollar smart tre which reads 5,n,5,5,5,5,5 so you are actualy running 5th gear air fuel ratio in all gears , not a good thing for horsepower /torque only good to disable the limiter , i could be wrong , but i know jc is the man and if he recomends the gps mod over the tre for about the same price ? pm him or do a search for his posts , he has a shop in texas , his phone number should be listed in one of his posts and he can tell you all about it , it will be the way i go when i am ready !!!!!!!!!!
race.gif

I have one that is switchable on/off and switchable between 4 different programed curves. It also includes a digital gear indicator. I'll find the link to the site you can get all the information and post it here a bit later, with some pics of mine installed. Works great, and for under $100 you get a switchable TRE with options AND a gear indicator!

Back