The worst yet...

Goatkart

Registered
The bike finally showed up from being shipped....

Tony Mast was a 100% stand up guy by the way, and the sale went smooth as silk....

However, its supposed to snow, and winter still is rocking for at least another month...

So, i got to sit on the new bike, turn it on... and park it...

thats it.. yup.... no ride, no cruising in circles in the garage.... nothing..

SO PAINFUL!!!!

Last edited:
lol damn you all.... fine, i will post my sad cell phone picture...

see..... its sad sitting in the garage.... it wants to go out and play....

ill get better and real pictures with my SLR later.... wast exactly in a good position to do so at that time..

downsized_0204001525.jpg

Last edited:
ya ya ya, i snapped it as a last second thought when i was leaving the shop... lol... just as a sweet memory... :sigh:

Im not even worried about pictures until the spring rolls around and i can get the DSLR out for some real pictures...

nice ride you got there, too bad about the snow but you can at least sit on it and start it every other day. Me on the other hand I got a lil over 2 more months to go before I get home.

Congrtas! Man, it can't warm up fast enough for you I bet huh?

What rashad asked....what kind of seat is that? Looks comfy :laugh:

At least you can go out and look at your bike and start it up. My bike is sitting at my mechanics shop waiting on a ignition switch to come in from Suzuki. They are dragging their feet and getting it here. They told my mechanic that it would take 7-10 business days. Are they like Jack In Box, they don't make it till you order it? Is it coming from Japan?

honestly, i have no idea on the seat... i assumed it was just the stocker??

It was cumfy... but truth be told, i had so much of the new bike jitters, i could have bit sitting on broken glass with nails poking me in the butt and i would swear it was a cloud..

TonyMastadon also sent a gel seat with the bike, so i feel like im sitting golden all and all.... i really cant say enough about him either, was a great purchase through and through, Tony is a real straight up guy...

Not bad for my first hard core interaction with a org member :thumbsup:

Back