The thought occurred to me....

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
Not to single out MY Busa over everyone elses....I was just thinking....My bike is an early 2000, that means it's TEN YEARS OLD. So here's the amazing part....how many 10 year old bikes can ride up to a bike night or cafe with other bikes parked and have other riders hover around it in this weird kind of reverence?
I've owned many types of bikes but never has a motorcycle I've owned drawn so much respect and curiosity!
I think that it is an indication that this motorcycle is so competent and unique that it has an amazing "timeless" quality to it.
Although my Hayabusa is heavily aftermarketed, it only takes a FEW upgrades to create a truly stellar scooter! Raydog

P1000631.jpg

P1010416.JPG

P1010495.JPG

P1010500.JPG

P1010521.JPG

Last edited:
Congrats on keeping her up and running for almost 10 years... :thumbsup:
I think the Hayabusa has become a true Icon of the Motorcycle World...It will always be shown a very much owed respect...:rulez:

Doyle, Wait untill Ya Get a GEN-2..........Russ and I Felt Like Celeberties Last Weekend at Alice's Restaurant.:thumbsup:

You Got a Nice Bike Doyle :bowdown:

Way to Represent :super:

Doyle your bike is top notch in all areas, i know i rode it, I remeber the first turn I went around it effortlesly fell right in to the turn, with perfect throttle response coming out it feels like a big gixxer to me, sometimes when i ride my 08 it reminds me of riding your gen2 i think the mods you have done make your bike very current :bowdown:

Ten years...man that's crazy, Doyle.

Congrats and happy b-day (busa-day) to your gorgeous machine!

:beerchug:

Looking forward to your representin' at the Peppermill with this beauty! :bowdown:

Extremely nice Busa. I found myself staring at it strangely for hours prior to posting this. It's magic :bowdown:

Back