The issues of the world......

Lol Jelly who's being emotional? You are projecting a lot of intensions onto people that you don't know at all. That to you is analytical thinking?

Yes I honestly believe every human being has value and is a possible asset to others.
Ok, so to confirm what Mike asked, that means you are good with our borders being open to anyone who wishes to enter, and no rules or laws should prevent them?

Your last sentence does not apply to Trump, or Biden, right?

Even though I have the US between us and the southern border, even I know it needs to be controlled to keep honest people honest...

There is a huge human trafficking cost to having an open border not to mention people risking their lives to cross into the US....

Having strict border controls would stem this and it needs to be done.

We had a border problem not long ago when many people entered Canada illegally from the southern border via the US.....many of them got dumped on the Canadian border in the winter.....we had to set up an emergency intake center basically in the woods.....

Not too long ago a whole family froze to death crossing an uncontrolled border in Manitoba in the middle of winter..

It is estimated that over 10K people have died attempting to cross into the US through the southern border since 1994..

Ok, so to confirm what Mike asked, that means you are good with our borders being open to anyone who wishes to enter, and no rules or laws should prevent them?

Your last sentence does not apply to Trump, or Biden, right?
If that law was passed I'd be ok with it. Since it's not, then people should have to get documentation, a record of being here, and identification.
Yes it applies to both of them. They both possess some sort of value. I wouldn't rate either one of them as close to qualifying to be president, but that's my opinion.

Comedians are usually people having suffered, that's why they have the energy to make comedy, either stand-up or otherwise films. Drama on the other side is much easier and demands less accurate timing skills, that is why comedians and comic actors are NOT in abundance like their dramatic counterparts.

Rants of a white supremacist. You don't know Michelle Malkin? In my humble opinion, not conspiracy, but absolute crap. She got close to Nick Fuentes and the more recently famous Proud Boys. I'm a constant reader; my library card is well worn, but her point of view I believe is one of the forefront problems of society. Pure bigotry.

In today's society, most neighborhoods aren't especially close. Most people don't know most of their neighbors, people at the store, people driving around them, and we're used to it, for the most part not threatened. We don't know who these people are and don't care as they haven't been put through the schism of political and social filing that continues to spread. I personally keep my head down and treat each human being as I would like to be treated. Pretty sure it's called the Golden Rule, which does not consider nationality or skin color.

Rants of a white supremacist. You don't know Michelle Malkin? In my humble opinion, not conspiracy, but absolute crap. She got close to Nick Fuentes and the more recently famous Proud Boys. I'm a constant reader; my library card is well worn, but her point of view I believe is one of the forefront problems of society. Pure bigotry.

In today's society, most neighborhoods aren't especially close. Most people don't know most of their neighbors, people at the store, people driving around them, and we're used to it, for the most part not threatened. We don't know who these people are and don't care as they haven't been put through the schism of political and social filing that continues to spread. I personally keep my head down and treat each human being as I would like to be treated. Pretty sure it's called the Golden Rule, which does not consider nationality or skin color.
I lived in CA for six years and yes neighborhoods were not close.

Now live in the South, Pinehurst NC, known for golf and the US open. Neighborhoods are very close, small town culture, everyone knows everyone.

The section I am in, the twelve closest neighbors all exchange gifts over Christmas. We normally have a year end event at our home, average sixty people. Someone gets ill, all the neighbors take them dinner in turns.

With your way of life, you are missing out big time, I think. Perhaps that is your preference?

I don’t know much about Malkin, what I do know is that London has changed so much for the worst, due to mass immigration, that I avoid it when traveling abroad. I also know that if I say too much about it, I will be labeled as a racist.

I don’t know much about Malkin, what I do know is that London has changed so much for the worst, due to mass immigration, that I avoid it when traveling abroad. I also know that if I say too much about it, I will be labeled as a racist.
I think you meant changed for the worse, as worst would be quite a leap. Even so, it appears most Brits don't agree. Maybe they embrace different cultures and ways of living as I do. It appears Britain is addressing it as I believe the U.S. should; increase the ability to examine each instance rather than concentrate on keeping everyone out. People are not stupid; given a chance to explain themselves, get a decision in a reasonable amount of time, and not be in violation of the law, I believe they would try.

Britain is now a high immigration country

I think you meant changed for the worse, as worst would be quite a leap. Even so, it appears most Brits don't agree. Maybe they embrace different cultures and ways of living as I do. It appears Britain is addressing it as I believe the U.S. should; increase the ability to examine each instance rather than concentrate on keeping everyone out. People are not stupid; given a chance to explain themselves, get a decision in a reasonable amount of time, and not be in violation of the law, I believe they would try.

Britain is now a high immigration country
I guess the changes are acceptable to the younger generation.

1995, Oxford Street on a Friday or Saturday is a party until beyond midnight, no incidents, people enjoying themselves.

My last visit 2023, homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks, robberies, stores now have bars covering some windows, totally different crowd, the social scene on bar sidewalks is dead.

When last have you been? Sure is a different culture, I just have a personal problem I guess, as I cannot embrace that kind of change.

Britain is undergoing a major identity crisis, they just won’t admit the real cause.

Last edited:

1995, Oxford Street on a Friday or Saturday is a party until beyond midnight, no incidents, people enjoying themselves.

My last visit 2023, homeless people sleeping on the sidewalks, robberies, stores now have bars covering some windows, totally different crowd, the social scene on bar sidewalks is dead.

When last have you been? Sure is a different culture, I just have a personal problem I guess, as I cannot embrace that kind of change.
There are lots of these videos on You Tube...this is but one I chose...

I've spoken to many British troops who concur that life has drastically changed in the UK.....and not for the better.

Britain is undergoing a major identity crisis, they just won’t admit the real cause.

Never been. I hear the same about Los Angeles, I go there, I love it. Can't say whether London would be the same. I have a cousin that lives in Buenos Aires, goes to London every year, loves it, sure to take in a soccer game at a pub. I think perspective is huge, make the best or worst of things, your choice.

Never been. I hear the same about Los Angeles, I go there, I love it. Can't say whether London would be the same. I have a cousin that lives in Buenos Aires, goes to London every year, loves it, sure to take in a soccer game at a pub. I think perspective is huge, make the best or worst of things, your choice.
Hi. Yes I to like different life styles too but it seems we are very short on Muslem terrorist here. We have not had an attact in a while. To be fair we have to include all.

I would think that the locals would view this differently.

I've seen where the resort workers live and it's scary to think these people who live in tarpaper shacks are waiting hand and foot on the entitled in the resorts....

I would think that the locals would view this differently.

I've seen where the resort workers live and it's scary to think these people who live in tarpaper shacks are waiting hand and foot on the entitled in the resorts....
Again, perspective and priority is huge. I lived in Los Angeles until I was 40. Huge disparities in income levels but for the most part, people without are grateful to have a job. They’re human; some do resent, but keeping a job completely outweighs resentment. I’m not saying L.A. and London are the same, but I grew up a local and during the course of my life was a part of many different socio economic levels. In essence, life is what you make it.

Back