The issues of the world......

Technically he didn’t use executive power per the bylaws but to have the gall to call the Georgia district attorney with unproven data, and when not taken at his word, threaten him and his office, and babble incoherently about data which never materialized, is basically using using executive privilege. The one hour phone call is difficult to listen to as Raffenberger’s office tried repeatedly to appease the president’s rant despite repeated threats that Raffenberg would not be reelected if he didn’t “find” the 12 thousand votes, and of course, Raffenberger was. He also used the word criminal or actually criminality as if Raffenberger's office would be prosecuted over the decision. Listening to that phone call is worth an hour of anybody’s time that gives a crap about the U.S.
Who else in this country would have been given an hour of such delirium?

Last edited:
Switching gears slightly......it's sad to see all the vets from WW2 disappearing....

I recently watched a video of a couple vets who visited places in Normandy that they fought in.....it was amazing how the people treated them.......small children walking with them and everyone thanking them for what they've done.....

One vet walked the same path on the beach he walked all those years ago and you know he was walking with his brothers in arms, you could see it in his eyes.....

The Korean war vets are slowly disappearing as well...

I had the privilege of meeting a few WW2 and Korean vets (and Viet Nam vets) over the years......

One Canadian tank commander Radley Walters had great stories to tell as he fought his way into Holland with his tank regt.....I listened to him for as long as I possibly could.....I talked with more than a few Devil's Brigade veterans and even though they were old, they were still not to be trifled with...

I feel blessed that I was able to do this....sadly my kids and grandkids won't be able to....

Technically he didn’t use executive power per the bylaws but to have the gall to call the Georgia district attorney with unproven data, and when not taken at his word, threaten him and his office, and babble incoherently about data which never materialized, is basically using using executive privilege. The one hour phone call is difficult to listen to as Raffenberger’s office tried repeatedly to appease the president’s rant despite repeated threats that Raffenberg would not be reelected if he didn’t “find” the 12 thousand votes, and of course, Raffenberger was. He also used the word criminal or actually criminality as if Raffenberger's office would be prosecuted over the decision. Listening to that phone call is worth an hour of anybody’s time that gives a crap about the U.S.
Who else in this country would have been given an hour of such delirium?
Have you ever had your Psychometric profile done?

Have you ever done psychometric profiles of senior managers or executives, to look at the behavioral dimension fit, for the position they are appointed to?

Trump is dead wrong, from what we know, that he won the election and that it was rigged.

But in his own mind, he honestly believes he won, and the election was rigged. He even believes that to this day. The guy is not lying or making stuff up to try and fool people. It is what he really believes.

That is very typical for a psychometric profile described as North, Viking, Orange. Those folks don’t believe anything they have not verified with factual matter to the finest detail personally. There is a place for people like that in society, they normally swim upstream, and they are really good at fixing something which is badly broken. They normally p!ss off a lot of people, but they are good at getting stuff done fast. They are terrible team builders, autocratic, but they know how to cut through BS really fast. They don’t handle stupid very well.

So in short, when you listen to that phone call, you are listening to someone who believes what he is saying and he is losing patience, because he thinks the folks listening to him are incompetent.

You and many may not understand, or identify with that.

I guess the first amendment applies to everyone, except Donald Trump?

So burning a flag constitutes a form of "sybolic speech" protected by the first amendment and you are correct.

True threats and intimidation is not protected by the first amendment though. So one can question whether speech including "Death to America!" is covered? Threatening violence (Counterman v Colorado) crosses the boundaries of the first amendment.
Hi. Yes it does for every one but Trump.

Psychometric profile? What you perceive as Trump's ignorance, and I almost choke typing that because unless he is severely demented, he knew exactly what he was doing, makes him somehow innocent of his threats during the call? He went on and on and in detail about data and situations that never materialized, most of which was repudiated by the DA’s office during the call, and after endless research by election officials and zero proof provided by Trump's team.
Thank goodness you're not in law enforcement.

Last edited:
Psychometric profile? What you perceive as Trump's ignorance, and I almost choke typing that because unless he is severely demented, he knew exactly what he was doing, makes him somehow innocent of his threats during the call? He went on and on and in detail about data and situations that never materialized, most of which was repudiated by the DA’s office during the call, and after endless research by election officials and zero proof provided by Trump's team.
Thank goodness you're not in law enforcement.
I’m not defending Trump. The difference between you and me is simply the fact that I understand how peoples minds work. We are all different, have different values, and live in a society where rules attempt to make us get along with each other.

You are a judgemental person, I am an understanding person in contrast, who accept people for who they are and understand that no one is perfect.

Trump is very high up on the narcissistic scale. He is a true narcissist. That will never change, it is his makeup. But many successful CEO’s will rate higher on the narcissistic scale as well compared to the average Joe.

Not related, but for example, you can put a sociopath in prison for years, it won’t help, the person will always be a sociopath.

When you are trying to survive by sailing the boat to shore, and you have only two bad choices, who would you choose? The captain who is not smart enough to reach the shore and will likely sink the boat? Or the captain who is a moron, but at least you know he is smart enough to probably get the boat to shore?

And, once you have made your choice, will your judgmental nature help the captain sink the boat, or will you perhaps tolerate and help get the boat to shore?

Last edited:
We are all different, have different values, and live in a society where rules attempt to make us get along with each other.
While persistence and determination are positive values, lying and fabricating to achieve the goal is not.
You are a judgemental person, I am an understanding person in contrast, who accept people for who they are and understand that no one is perfect.
LOL maybe just you huh? I think it was Nietzsche that said "there are no facts, just interpretations". Yeah, except for most of math maybe, so let's agree to disagree on Trump. Understandably, you need a bit of a justifier to walk into the polls in November and vote for him, I'll skip the process because it's just a rehash of '20, another 4 years wasted. Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger, another Nietzsche gem.

While persistence and determination are positive values, lying and fabricating to achieve the goal is not.

LOL maybe just you huh? I think it was Nietzsche that said "there are no facts, just interpretations". Yeah, except for most of math maybe, so let's agree to disagree on Trump. Understandably, you need a bit of a justifier to walk into the polls in November and vote for him, I'll skip the process because it's just a rehash of '20, another 4 years wasted. Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger, another Nietzsche gem.
There is probably risk in turning this thread into a political discussion, regarding the choice between Trump and Biden. Some simply do not have the maturity to engage in an adult debate, without getting personal.

However, if we agree to some ground rules, plus boundaries, I am amicable to an intellectual debate.

Probably best to leave it be, but let me know your thoughts. Another option is to continue by PM, same ground rules, same boundaries.

I would love to understand the mind of a true Democrat, after all, I once was one, but the party has changed beyond what I find acceptable.

…”The difference between you and me is simply the fact that I understand how peoples minds work.”

Superman and Jesus all rolled into one eh? Hilarious….simply.
LOL, I understand how your mind works also, based on your contribution here and other threads.. I won’t take the bait though, you can’t pull me down to that level of discussion.

Isn’t the rug a head shrinker? After all (he) understands how everyone’s mind works.
Another piece of bait hung out? Nope, I'm not a shrink, and probably not a good idea to post my resume on a bike forum.

Sadly post 164 went right over your head, you have no idea what that means, just as you have no idea how the electrical supply to your house works.

Keep it going though, makes me smile every time.

Non sensical gibberish, drivel from one who thinks he’s the answer to life’s dilemmas. What a crock! Electrical supply to my house? WTH did that come from…he asked rhetorically. And (and) he thinks we’d all like to read his resume. Wow….

Non sensical gibberish, drivel from one who thinks he’s the answer to life’s dilemmas. What a crock! Electrical supply to my house? WTH did that come from…he asked rhetorically. And (and) he thinks we’d all like to read his resume. Wow….
Short memory?

Won’t take the bait eh? Boy you (are) smart lol. Like I said about your ‘explanations’,

Well, there (are) some things to be thankful for.

Won’t take the bait eh? Boy you (are) smart lol. Like I said about your ‘explanations’,

Well, there (are) some things to be thankful for.
No worries, showing me that you have no understanding of the link below, so you would rather call it gibberish, tells me more than I need to know.

There is probably risk in turning this thread into a political discussion, regarding the choice between Trump and Biden. Some simply do not have the maturity to engage in an adult debate, without getting personal.

However, if we agree to some ground rules, plus boundaries, I am amicable to an intellectual debate.

Probably best to leave it be, but let me know your thoughts. Another option is to continue by PM, same ground rules, same boundaries.

I would love to understand the mind of a true Democrat, after all, I once was one, but the party has changed beyond what I find acceptable.
My posts must translate into some code because I've said at least 20 times on this forum that Trump and Biden is not a choice, it's a trash can fire. As far as being a true Democrat, I've also touched on the fact that I voted, in order, Reagan, Carter, Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Kerry and Obama.
I subscribe to what I call the pendulum theory, that way hopefully neither party can screw things up too badly.

Maybe we need to have a psychiatrists corner added to the forum....maybe we can attract a board certified psychiatrist......
Why? We have Jelly :lol:

Back