The guy my mom married is an idiot

I'd tell him lets race but , give him , oh say about a 10 bike head start .

let em BS all day long, dont race, not worth the risk of your life to prove a cruiser wrong, and get your mom into better gear ITS WORTH IT:beerchug:

You have nothing to prove.

Let him learn on his own and if he has any common sense, he will eventually admit his own stupidity.

At work, everybody has a friend or a cousin that has a Busa killer. I ask them what there friend or cousin rides, they describe the bike (some of them actually get it right) I ask them if their cousin or friends name is ______? When they say yes do you know him/her, I say yes, (and most of the time) I also say he/she told me they have never raced a Busa.

I like ot think of it as his full throttle is like our 1/8 throttle maybe you should let him ride the Busa once that may just shut him up He may realize the hump is there to keep you on the bike during a real launch. :rofl:

if he thinks that Vulcan is fast don't even let him look at the Busa he could hurt himself just thinking of riding it.:rofl:

That s Mom so if she is happy with:whistle: really that s what matters. But I'd get on her case about gear:laugh: remember all the grief an guidance she gave you growing up... Well it's PAY BACK TIME!!!:laugh: get a gear police shirt an get busy on her:rulez:

Look, I got a M109. You Ride my 109 and I will ride my BUSA that way we can Both Smoke His azz :super:

Can we say he might be "C-O-M-P-E-N-S-A-T-I-N-G" for something ????...........

225px-Dr_Evil.jpg

Hey Dude I’ve been readin a lot of these posts on here bout your mom and stepdad. I think I know who these 2 are. I’ve only seen 1 Vulcan 2000 and 1 woman ridin a custom paint bike. Hers is red with black/white cheks. His is white. If these are the two. Man you be one lucky sob. That dude has dun something with his bike because he has caught us with my group several times when we been travelin well over 120 to 130. She is right behind him some. I talked to her one day whilst we was getting gas. She has a fro.Her bike wont go that fast as his but she is proud of it and proud of her boy that’s painted it for her. She rides it too. That woman can ride. I sees her out ridin from time to time. Dude be happy for her stead of putting em down.

I'd love to see one of those bet my 109. My 109 and my 2002 gixxer 1000 run almost side by side. Let the bikes do the talking!

FYI..... cut and paste
Motorcycle Road Test: 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000
Performance
Corrected 1/4-mile: 12.43 sec., 104.3 mph
0-60 mph: 4.12 sec.
0-100 mph: 12.14 sec.
Top-gear roll-on, 60-80 mph: 4.10 sec.
Power-to-weight ratio (with 170-lb. rider): 10.23 lb./hp
Fuel mileage (low.high/average): 29/38/34
Cruiser range (exc. reserve); 150 miles View Related Article

last i knew the only thing that beats a busa is a patriot missle.. just havent figured out the radar jamming durring reentry yet... ill keep ya posted

Hey Dude I’ve been readin a lot of these posts on here bout your mom and stepdad. I think I know who these 2 are. I’ve only seen 1 Vulcan 2000 and 1 woman ridin a custom paint bike. Hers is red with black/white cheks. His is white. If these are the two. Man you be one lucky sob. That dude has dun something with his bike because he has caught us with my group several times when we been travelin well over 120 to 130. She is right behind him some. I talked to her one day whilst we was getting gas. She has a fro.Her bike wont go that fast as his but she is proud of it and proud of her boy that’s painted it for her. She rides it too. That woman can ride. I sees her out ridin from time to time. Dude be happy for her stead of putting em down.

oh and :welcome: and do you have a busa and your commment in :worthless:

You'll have your chance Guido,

You'll have your chance!

As quoted from Cars, One of the greatest movies ever made, well Cartoon movies that is, lol...

Better yet, just tease him, and you play 'topper' for a change. anytime he says his bike is fast, tellm' sure it is but nothing compared to the busa. Toppers can't stand toppers. You'll hitm' where it hurts!

whenever a young guy pulls up along side me and wants to race me I make a gesture like, lets go for it, then I let them win, as I pull away real slow.. makes em feel better, I dont have to prove anything, I know what Taca the Busa can do,(Taka is japaneeze for falcon)

Back