Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "FAT ALBERT" Busa for sale

My last name is Albert and I emailed the guy a couple of times. Thought it would look good at the dragstrip. He told me the bottom line is $5500. :whistle:

Last edited:
Not a bike that I think anyone would be riding around on. Thats why he is probably selling it

Not a bike that I think anyone would be riding around on. Thats why he is probably selling it

Why not? I'd sport that thing. Put a stereo in it, take out the mirrors and replace with some tweeters. Maybe some of those spinner rims. A license plate that says "Flossin"... I wonder if he's looking to trade:whistle:

Not the most talented artist working on that one......now if they had a Pee Wee Herman version.......

That's exactly what I was thinking. I airbrush a little and I know for a fact that I could've did a better job.

That bike has been listed multiple times on the ebay. I guess whoever owns it hasn't figured out that nobody wants it.

thing about custom paint some appeal to everyone some appeal to "some" an then there a few that appeal to one or a few people. If he sanded it down an painted it a solid color or original.. maybe even primer he may be able to get more people bidding on it... Not saying it's a bad paint job just that it may not appeal to the majority of the people shopping for a used Busa.

thing about custom paint some appeal to everyone some appeal to "some" an then there a few that appeal to one or a few people. If he sanded it down an painted it a solid color or original.. maybe even primer he may be able to get more people bidding on it... Not saying it's a bad paint job just that it may not appeal to the majority of the people shopping for a used Busa.
true enough. Its hard to sell a theme/custom bike because like you say it only appeals to a few or all. Maybe the owner feels that particular theme is a selling point, i don't know. It just don't grab my eye enough for me to buy. i agree with you on the fresh paint ideal but not so much the primer. Primer bike may mean to others that its been a recent dropped/layed down bike. Thats just me without seeing it in person

Wow, just when I thought it wasn't possible, I've discovered a vehicle more hideous that the "Smart" Car.

:errrr: :errrr: :errrr:

Ill say it, ITS A BAD PAINT JOB! the fingers on one guys hand just end on the side fairing rather than carrying through to the nose. Small detail, but thats where a paint job is won or LOST!!
That, and Alberts face is in a terrible location on the tank

Top Bottom