The contender

ike

Registered
He never should have lead the west cost into thinking he was going to fight one guy and then call out another. I know it's just a game but as a fighter his word should have stuck. What do you think?
face7.gif

i think it don't matter if he can beat the other guys..

it's not like public opinion is gonna make any difference.

I don't understand why he said one thing and did the other.. but whatever.. won't make difference in the end. He'll either whup up on everybody or he won't..

looked pretty damn quick fightin the dude last night though.

I don't know if he is a coward, but he is smart! He is also a lying A-hole without any integrity. And to make it worse he uses his kids to justify lies, decit, and lack of teamwork. If his kids are so important, why would he want to set that kind of example, and do it on camera so that his snake-like actions will live on forever for them to be ashamed of.

Anyway, he obviously picked the right victim....can't fault him for that. But lying to his teammates, and tricking them to work hard for him in the challenge was a biatch move.

I haven't seen the last 3 episodes of Contender, so not really sure as to what you're all talking about. I do, however, have them on my TiVO, so I may have to watch them either tonight or tomorrow.

Back