Maidana Mayweather II

Ruben

Donating Member
Registered
What a joke ... How can Floyd run around the ring and win a fight ... As a judge I would deduct points for running and dodging like he does ... If he has this much of a hard time with a fighter like Maidana, Pacquiao would destroy him period. Big reason why he has evaded the Filipino for all his career .... Typing this as I'm watching the fight for free cuz Mayweather fights do not deserve paying for Pay per View.... boring fighter who runs like a chicken hoping to win on points ... Not a dominating fighter at all. Disappointing fighter if there ever was one

What do you guys think ?

I've seen many fights where that much holding would deserve a deduction of one point. What's going on with boxing nowadays ... what a joke

Just took away a point from Maidana for what ? OMG what a ripoff FIGHT WAS FIXED

Unanimous decision hahahahahaha WOW the sport of boxing is over ... what a joke and surprised nobody says a word here so far

This isn't the 1900's where guys with handlebar curled mustaches stand in front of eachother taking turns punching 1 another in the face till somebody is unconscious or dead...???

If you knew anything about the actual sport of boxing and how rounds are scored you would see the ignorance in your comments :whistle:

Maidana is a slugger, he walks forward swinging wild looping punches in hopes of landing a KO punch. He's been beaten by far lesser boxers than Mayweather. If he actually knew how 2 box and cut angles, close off the ring, set up his power shots behind the jab he might've actually made the match competitive. But instead he just threw wild punches and got frustrated and tried 2 fight Dirty which isn't the first time for him..... if you watched the 1st fight you could've pretty much predicted the outcome of the 2nd. Soon as Floyd figured out his style halfway thru the 1st fight he boxed circles around Maidana literally.

"Black on Black help".....?? once again your ignorance astounds me :rofl: you could've had the leader of the KKK referee that fight and slow predictable Maidana still wouldn't have stood a chance. Maidana was and is an average fighter @ best and his record reflects it. Floyd may not be an exciting fighter but he's as technical as it gets. He may not be a role model or even a decent person 4 that matter outside the ring but when he puts on those gloves anybody with half a brain can see his skills @ his profession are elite.

This isn't the 1900's where guys with handlebar curled mustaches stand in front of eachother taking turns punching 1 another in the face till somebody is unconscious or dead...???

If you knew anything about the actual sport of boxing and how rounds are scored you would see the ignorance in your comments :whistle:

Maidana is a slugger, he walks forward swinging wild looping punches in hopes of landing a KO punch. He's been beaten by far lesser boxers than Mayweather. If he actually knew how 2 box and cut angles, close off the ring, set up his power shots behind the jab he might've actually made the match competitive. But instead he just threw wild punches and got frustrated and tried 2 fight Dirty which isn't the first time for him..... if you watched the 1st fight you could've pretty much predicted the outcome of the 2nd. Soon as Floyd figured out his style halfway thru the 1st fight he boxed circles around Maidana literally.

"Black on Black help".....?? once again your ignorance astounds me :rofl: you could've had the leader of the KKK referee that fight and slow predictable Maidana still wouldn't have stood a chance. Maidana was and is an average fighter @ best and his record reflects it. Floyd may not be an exciting fighter but he's as technical as it gets. He may not be a role model or even a decent person 4 that matter outside the ring but when he puts on those gloves anybody with half a brain can see his skills @ his profession are elite.

Who are you to judge me without knowing me. I will not stoop to your low level and respond to that. You must be a die hard Floyd fan and that's it.
Listen Floyd held the guy every time he got close. Uses his shoulder many times and uses his own dirty tactics but as a Mayweather fan you wouldn't see it.
I've seen many boxing matches where holding your opponent would get you a warning or two then a point deducted.
Mayweather fights are lame and there's another example ... take it as you wish but I saw the fight and I know boxing. The fight was lame and that is not a true champion

Carry on ...

I judged you by your words that YOU chose to post.... nobody posted them for you and those words make you sound foolish. Take a look @ this thread and you will see that others agree :whistle:

Just because you watch something does not mean you understand it. Your words and analysis of the fight clearly define that. FYI just so you know I am not a Mayweather fan. I don't care for his arrogance nor the fact that he like to put his hands on women so once again you put your foot in your mouth with ignorant accusations. I am a fan of the sport of boxing....period. Matter of fact I was rooting against Floyd for the Canello Alvarez fight but Floyd was just too much too soon 4 him.

Love him or hate him Floyd is 1 of the all time greats when it comes to boxing. He is able to dictate the fight and force his opponent to fight his fight. His defense & speed is world class even as he is nearing 40 which is astounding. I say all these things not as a fan boy but an honest assessment of his boxing prowess. Not the man or his character and how he conducts himself outside of the ring.

Just stick to talking about Hayabusa's or something else other than boxing because you are clearly in over your head when it comes 2 this subject :laugh:

A point deduction on Maidana and no warnings were given not one.

Mayweather holds the hold fight and never a warning.

Mayweather purposely low blows Maidana and no warning.

Fight appears to have been fixed from the start ... and I am not a Maidana fan.

Just disgusted on how foolish boxing has become nowadays and to have a referee appear to be so lopsided during the fight (like he was bought) ... only makes you wonder. Cheers

Boxing is indeed a joke these days. I was an avid boxing fan when boxing was a real contest. Those days are long gone. I really turned my back on boxing when Buster Douglas embarrassed Mike Tyson. Mike got his ass handed to him that night and when he was knocked out, all three judges had Tyson ahead on points. At that point I never paid to watch another fight and took boxing for what it is today "Entertainment" not a sport. Don King single handedly ruin boxing. I wouldn't pay ten cents to watch Mayweather walk on his hands and fight with his feet. Mayweather didn't come to fight, he came to dance and take home a payday. Did he give you as a fan your moneys worth? You decide?

For me it was sweet pea against De la Hoya. De la Hoya got out boxed, out foxed, loss in every way possible and they still gave him the fight. It was so bad that they showed slow motion replays and Oscar was connecting with air and the announcer is yelling those were awesome power punches. I think the promoters just got to the point where the fight was as fixed as a wrestling match. People got tired of that and walked.

Back