The Carbon Fiber inner panels.

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
I tried to find out if carbon inner panels were available for the Busa a few months ago. Here's the original post.

I finally spoke to Rico from ULEN.COM and he said he was not making them anymore. Same with Muzzy. The only other place that could possibly produce these panels is or a manufacturer from Japan that sells to StreetandTrack but there's a 3-6 week wait and there $575.

I had contacted Catalyst racing before and never got a definite date on production.

If anyone is still interested please e-mail Catalyst in hopes of expediting the production of these carbon inner panels. I believe they said they would cost somewhere around $300 bucks. Thanks, Grab.

Quinton Robles at www.gotperformance.org is supposed to be workin' on carbon inners for around $350-400. From what I've heard his carbon parts are top notch. Might want to wait and see what he comes up with. They're supposed to be direct bolt on replacements whereas most others require some grinding and mods to fit right...

Just a thought...

Let me know what you guys find out?

I'm in for a group buy if they are around $300!

Josh
blues.gif

Quinton Robles at www.gotperformance.org is supposed to be workin' on carbon inners for around $350-400. From what I've heard his carbon parts are top notch. Might want to wait and see what he comes up with. They're supposed to be direct bolt on replacements whereas most others require some grinding and mods to fit right...

Just a thought...
Thanks Train, I sent Quinton an e-mail to get some more info.

Back