The 2008 Fantasy MotoGP Thread

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Here's the offical Fantasy MotoGP thread for 2008. The results and spreadsheets for the 2008 Fantasy MotoGP, 1st 6 Fantasy MotoGP, 2nd 6 Fantasy MotoGP and 3rd 6 Fantasy MotoGP will all be in this thread. Look at the title of each spreadsheet to know which fantasy it is showing.

If you are reading this and want to join in, you can still get in on the 2nd 6 and 3rd 6 Fantasy MotoGPs. Make a post in this thread that you're interested and I'll PM you when you'll be able to jump in. The 2nd 6 is the 7th thru 12th race in the MotoGP calendar and the 3rd 6 will be the last 6 races in the MotoGP calendar.

For the rules and detailed information about the different Fantasy MotoGPs, click below;
https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=12;t=89584

Any questions, feel free to PM me.

Have fun and good luck!!!

Here is the rider's points for Losail.

The rider's points spreadsheet is always good for the 2008 Fantasy MotoGP and also whichever 6(1st/2nd/3rd) Fantasy MotoGP.  In this case the 1st 6 Fantasy MotoGP.

qp.jpg

All I know is: if i rested Hayden, Hopper, and maybe Dovisioso (although everyone in my C group has a realistic shot at winning a race) I prolly would've made a killin' points wise-even though I don't have Stoner on my team. Here's what I raced for Qatar:

Rossi, Hopper, Hayden, Caparossi, Lorezno, Dovizioso.

i should've raced:
Rossi, Pedro, Edwards, Caparossi, Lorenzo, Toseland.
ohthedrama.gif
boohoo.gif

All I know is: if i rested Hayden, Hopper, and maybe Dovisioso (although everyone in my C group has a realistic shot at winning a race) I prolly would've made a killin' points wise-even though I don't have Stoner on my team. Here's what I raced for Qatar:

Rossi, Hopper, Hayden, Caparossi, Lorezno, Dovizioso.

i should've raced:
Rossi, Pedro, Edwards, Caparossi, Lorenzo, Toseland.  
ohthedrama.gif

boohoo.gif
jump9.gif

Rich's 6 riding riders all made the top 6
eek2.gif

I'm inputing the team scores now, I'll have the team standings up in an hour or less
winkold.gif

I'll post up the link that takes you to the team points breakdown, how each team scored each of their points, tomorrow. Its time for dinner and then my bedtime
winkold.gif

Grrrr. Bad call on resting Pedrosa, Edwards and Toseland

Yeah, I shoulda ran Pedrosa and rested DePuniet.

Then I would've had 400 points as well
firedevil.gif

what has happened to nicky? very disappointing.
The next race will indicate if he's gonna win any races this year, I think.  He was fastest in Jerez during testing.  If he's not battling for the top spot and on pace, then his season probably won't be good.

Go Nicky!!!

Here's the link for the Team Points;

At the moment it shows last year's, but when the date at the top shows "updated on 3/9"  then its been updated and that is this year's.

click here

coolold.gif

im dredding having to sit stoner at some point. its unbelievable that with the best races in the world he is 5 seconds faster than everyone. (with a bad start) i hope this year doesnt turn out like last year just for the sake of watching some good racing. i would hate to have to watch wsbk just to see some action. imo, the dang 250 race was better than the 800's.

p.s. have i mentioned that i hate traction control!!!!
guns.gif

Ok for the Team Points click on the link

http://motogp.rbrooks.net/

At the bottom right corner you'll see 2 tabs labelled sheet1 and sheet2

Sheet1 is the 1st6 Fantasy MotoGP
Sheet2 is the 2008 Fantasy MotoGP

Then scroll to view the different teams.

Any questions on how to read the spreadsheet, just PM me
winkold.gif

Back