That’s in your garage?

Holy crap...
SHOCKED.gif

Just the scrap metal value of everything to the right of the Busa is enough to pay off the RV.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
poke.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(Shibumi @ Aug. 28 2007,15:10) Gunny!!  
SHOCKED.gif

How much of that shid still works?!?  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Improvise, adapt, overcome...    
biggrin.gif
All of it ! Come by for a ride you have your choice of a Kawi Elimanator, Suk DR's , Yami Virago, or the quads
wink.gif

laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Nothing gets within 10 ft of our busa's !!
good news is you have lots of miles on the bike which does show comintment and prioritizing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SHOCKED.gif

SHOCKED.gif

laugh.gif

I think you need to get rid of that rusted out old VW ragtop. Those things are notorious for fuel leaks. I'd hate to see you burn the garage down with the goodies going up in toast.

I can agree to take it off your hands in the interest of safety to your cherished belongings.

Hey Rob, that lQQk like the white version of Sanford and Son's junkyard.
tounge.gif

(TallTom @ Aug. 29 2007,09:09) I think you need to get rid of that rusted out old VW ragtop.  Those things are notorious for fuel leaks.  I'd hate to see you burn the garage down with the goodies going up in toast.

I can agree to take it off your hands in the interest of safety to your cherished belongings.
Thank you for your sincere concern TT
biggrin.gif

(fsusux @ Aug. 28 2007,11:32) Punch Buggy Blue!
LOL!!!

In all seriousness, I'd rather see a garage like that any day of the year over the garages I pass with just a couch in them.

BF

Back