thanks to all, but I'm taking a break....

tbonebusa

Donating Member
Registered
This was my favorite site for a while, and the knowledge base is awesome...but the recent posts and topics are pissing me off. "Is my wife hot?".....c'mon, gimm'e a break!
Cap...thanks for the shirts and hats and tanks....Iceman, the lights and hid kit are awesome...take it easy, everyone, I'm going riding.

I'm going riding too, hopefully you come back tbone, like any internet forum and like you pointed out, the information here is really useful, unfortunately, sifting through the spam can be a drag .. it's worth it though when you get to the good stuff !!
biggrin.gif

Tbone,

I hear you. I took a break for awhile too. I was in Sac over the weekend, I shoulda looked you up.

Keep it safe!

tbonebusa
I saw that post also and wasnt interested in it but it was in the random thoughts forum, at least that is where it would belong

Leaving for riding is a good thing. Content is what everyone makes it. Help to keep the good content by starting posts. Don't answer posts you don't like. I have seen posts with one answer and puff they are gone. I have seen others that I would think would get little answers and they have got zillions. The point is help make the boards what you want.

I agree with NE.. if it looks like junk, it probably is.. ignore it, but I can say that this board has waaaay less crap than others (try gixxer.com on for size!)... Cap runs a tight ship and by and large the members are mature, helpful and forthecoming with information.

Hope you're back soon, tbone.

Leaving for riding is a good thing.  Content is what everyone makes it.  Help to keep the good content by starting posts.  Don't answer posts you don't like.  I have seen posts with one answer and puff they are gone.  I have seen others that I would think would get little answers and they have got zillions.  The point is help make the boards what you want.
Well put!!!!

Yeah Ninja has a point, but apparantly Is My Wife Hot and check out this or That Bikini is what the board wants... WTF is going on Ninja?

Random thoughts is what random thoughts is for sure... But still...

first you meet people with a common interest. In this case it's the BUSA. Then as you get to know people more you start discussing other topics.
They may not interest everyone, but some of them. Now you just told the board that we suck (or some of us).
One thing is for sure it should have been in random thoughts.
I believe that if it had been there you wouldn't have read it since you probably only read technical or bike related stuff.
Anyhow, summer has arrived (not really) but riding season did. So enjoy and be safe.

Good idea going for a ride. Just don't forget to come back.

Banditoo...Go Flames!

Doesn't hurt to take a break! I agree that some of the recent posts have been different, but basic thread of this board is still the 'Busa. 'Gotta sift through a little crap to find it sometimes, but it is there!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086354113 -->

My wife's hot.....

Being new here I am impressed that there is a level of frendship that extends past just busa's. It makes me trust more of what is said about them, mods, advice etc..

Everyone here so far has been great, and if the topic is posted in the right forum....great.

I'll be around for a while.

Cheers

Come on now, are we all that sensitive??  Yes that topic should've been started in random thoughts.  But you can clearly tell what the topic is from the title and if you don't like it you never have to open it and read it.  I personally would like nothing but busa-related posts here, but I definately don't want the site censored!!  Then it would only be a site of the management here.  As it is, its a site of its members.  Definately feel free to reply to an offensive topic and voice your complaints or just ignore it.
Or go ride your bike. But I hate to see people just give up, nobody wants to see people leave.

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086467530 -->

Back