Thank you midnightbusainsd

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Over the last month or so, a member by the name of MidnightBusainSD has really helped me out through some tough time by lending an open ear, and being a friend. Times haven't been easy lately, but this member has been more of a friend to me, than I could ever expect out of anyone.

MidnightBusainSD just made my day/ year for me this morning. After some talking, and thoughtful thinking a new addition will be joining my family - No, not another Hayabusa - or even Suzuki for that matter, but a lovely 03 VFR.

I wanted to thank him in public for being one of the most honest, and knowledgeable individuals I've delt with in a good long time. Thank you my friend

Link to a few Pictures of my soon to be new and welcomed addition

sweet looking Inta'cep.

Those things are bullet proof,easy to ride,and look cool too.

Honda is not a bad way to go.

Cool scooter....good looking out....
MidnightBusainSD

super Nice!!!!!!!

Glad to see people getting along so well with one another on the board.

Wish I was closer to see it in person

Congrats!!!!

Mmm-hmm....Midnight's good people.

nice choice, too. The Viffers aren't too bad of a road machine. The fact that they're used all over Europe and Japan as police bikes pays some testament to their capabilities.

I'd like to have one as a fun bike. They look sweet and they handle pretty dang nice for a big bike. Not to mention seating you in an upright, somewhat more comfy position.

Good choice, overall.

blush.gif
Yeah took my awhile to finnaly decide to sell it since i had the New busa Addition to the family again i'm back up with 2 busa's

The interceptor i sold to Val was actually my 4th VFR i;ve had them ride them awhile and then sell them and then kick myself after awhile for getting rid of the thing for someone that wasnts a bike. I guess you can call me a VFR converter to alotta people
laugh.gif
So this most definatly will not be my last VFR knowing me late summer i'll probly pick up another one

I LOVE the VFR's!! I would have had one if I found one when looking for my current bike. They sound AWESOME with an aftermarket muffler on, almost sound like a smallblock.
biggrin.gif

Ba Busa

So, do you feel any guilt for owning both Suzuki and Honda? Im getting some strange vibes knowing a Honda is comming home, almsost like I can sense a little Jellousy from the Busa...lol
tounge.gif

MidnightBusainSD - hey if you happen to throw a few lbs of hamburger or steak in the Saddle Bags, I wont complain ya know...lol - anyhow, thanks again bro
cool.gif

Hmmmm now you still bringing the Busa to the bash right? Might not hjave room for the Vfr in the garage the busa might get jealous. Hmmmm then again after seeing your busa mine probably won't start anyway
down.gif

Yort...it's all good...

Hope to still make the Bash, getting a little tight on funds...but crossing fingers.

I'm sorta scared now to hook up with your clan after some of the comments I made in the Midwest Gathering thread...Gretchen and I may end up Duct-taped to a combine, or some sorta farm implament, or something...lol

That Viffer looks great! I'm always combing the classifieds looking for a good deal on one because I want one as a stablemate too. If you've never ridden one, you won't understand. IMHO the VFR could be a top contender for the best all-around "do everything well" motorcycle.

OK....I'm totally confused!!  Midnight just bought it!!!  WTF?
rock.gif
why should today be different than any other day.

SLEDHEAD.

iamwithstupid.gif

Midnight just sold it to Valium.

You know were in serious shid if I gotta start explaning things.  hahahaha.
nah...I'm still confused. Midnight was all pumped about the viffer when I talked to him a few days ago. Just wondering why he sold it is all. Explain away!!
smile.gif

OK....I'm totally confused!!  Midnight just bought it!!!  WTF?
rock.gif
I Was Drugged
drinka.gif
lol Just kidding

Yeah i know sled i just got it. But i ran across a really nice deal on a Low Drag style busa. So i bought that. and well Valium made me a nice offer on my VFR. so i decided to take him up on it. Trying to keep the stable alittle in check i don't need to many bikes here on the farm ya know it's not like they can pull any equipment or anything. lol

So i can keep berserk turboed and for the twisties and the 2000 i picked up will be my drag bike. cause i really didn't feel like trying to take Berserk to the drag strip and try and ride him on the street SO yeah i sold the viffer probly in another year i'll run across another one. lol or a new busa when an if it comes out.

Back