Thank you Johnny Cheese

Mad`

Registered
That's right. Afraid. A puss. A fraidy cat. No balls.
I now have a motorcycle that I cannot even think about taking to redline in any gear. Can't keep the wheel down long enough to get a good log on the Wideband Commander. Maybe 6th gear but I ain't got the balls to try it. With my 260 lb. fat ass on the bike it now powers the wheel up in fifth gear. To tell the truth, "it's not fun to ride anymore". Whine, whine......piss, piss....cry, cry....moan, moan.

Thank you Johnny Cheese, I think?
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

Mad`

bowdown.gif

What the hell did J.C. do. If it's that good maybe I need to contact him and do the same thing.

David

poke.gif

That's right. Afraid. A puss. A fraidy cat. No balls.
I now have a motorcycle that I cannot even think about taking to redline in any gear. Can't keep the wheel down long enough to get a good log on the Wideband Commander. Maybe 6th gear but I ain't got the balls to try it. With my 260 lb. fat ass on the bike it now powers the wheel up in fifth gear. To tell the truth, "it's not fun to ride anymore". Whine, whine......piss, piss....cry, cry....moan, moan.

Thank you Johnny Cheese, I think?  
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Mad`
If it scares you that much,,, send it to me ill ride and tell you what i can do!!!!!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

bowdown.gif

tounge.gif

Yes I tried the Cheese trick yesterday. That is why it now pulls the wheel in fifth gear. Very simple no cost one minute modification.
MMMMMMMad`

Sounds wild!! I think I'll just stick with the PC and exhaust
biggrin.gif
Then again, I have a 290lb ass
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|FL Knifemaker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130340073 -->

No Johnny, the A/F didn't change but the power damn sure did.
super.gif

I'm following up on your advice on the GM boost sensor today. I'd rather the Wideband Commander log the boost rather than me trying to watch that damn gauge while under power.
Mad`

Yes Johnny. Your free mod netted +2.5 PSI on my bike. Your free mod is the tits. Thank you Johnny.
Mad`

Back